YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
- I'll take your word for it. :D — THE TROM — 10:28, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
did he realese them?
did it actually say that Brandon release his regis? i just watched the dub airing of it, and he said something about himself staying behind with them. all he said is that regirock/ice/steel would be there to protect regigias. he neither did the act of or said anything about releasing them. --WaterUser (page, talk) 13:36, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- It could be a dub edit, or someone misunderstood. MamoswineGliscor 23:49, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- No wait... check "The Amazing Arceus" mailbag at Pokémon.com.
- "But it seems Brandon may have to make adjustments to his Pokémon team after the events in the episode "Pillars of Friendship!""
- MamoswineGliscor 00:39, 9 November 2009 (UTC)