According to DP120 These battles will occur.
- The DP120 spoilers is NOT 100% proof that they will all occur within this episode. Some people have taken to using the spoilers from DP120 combined with a recent Bulbanews article as 100% proof that a certain three Pokémon belonging to Candice are in the episode. However, the episode title in no way indicates that this is a one-part gym battle, especially since the gym battle's been revealed to be a 4-on-4. For all we know, DP128 has the second half of the gym battle, or the battle begins in DP126 and one of the Pokémon revealed in the DP120 spoilers is already KO'd by the time DP127 starts.
- Therefore, I have been forced to put this article under protection until we've seen a standard preview. It's to then so that the preview can be accurately reflected once it's aired. --Shiningpikablu252 16:51, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- I meant for the gym battle itself, not the actual episode. (Kmanecke 03:46, 21 April 2009 (UTC))
Protection until airing
I have a feeling Chimchar may evolve in this episode. Should we protect this article until the Japanese airing just in case? John 19:15, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Did the preview include any hints? If not, then odds are that if Chimchar does evolve here (of course, it's probably going to wait to evolve until after Piplup evolves), it'll be without warning. We've had Pokémon evolve without warning before, who's to say it can't happen again...--Shiningpikablu252 19:21, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
What is up with this picture? All I am getting is a box with a red X in the corner. (Kmanecke 14:00, 13 May 2009 (UTC))
- It looks fine to me. The image failed to load, try refreshing it. Do you use Internet Explorer? I recommend you use Mozilla Firefox. :D Kevzo8 14:08, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Is this right?
It says that Paul appeared in this episode and Zoey did not. Why is Zoey's Glameow in the episode and not her? Are you sure you weren't supposed to unhide Zoey instead of Paul? --ケンジのガール 11:16, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, missed that one. Zoey will also be staying for long.. I guess until DP130. Kevzo8 11:27, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Am I the only one who feels it's kind of stupid to ask if Ash will win the Icicle Badge when it says below that he wins it. I mean what's the point?Husk3rfan9287 03:02, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- That's because the plot synopsis is incomplete. Whoever wrote that made it sort of like a preview, but now that the episode has aired it ought to be expanded to cover the plot of the entire episode. If you've seen it, feel free to chip in! —darklordtrom 03:41, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
No Recoil from Wood Hammer?
when Candice commands abomasnow to use wood hammer it appeared to take no recoil whatsoever after it used it. I think this can be another thing to add to the errors section - unsigned comment from TyphlosionTrent (talk • contribs)
- Sign with 4 ~ please.
Now, the anime doesn't follow the games, like Agility being an attacking move. ~ Blitzamirin ~ 22:46, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, i do see that battling in the anime is drastically different from the games, but wood hammers variants, Flare Blitz, Volt Tackle, Double Edge etc. have all shown recoil damage returned to the user in the anime, i don't mean to argue or anything just trying to be normal user. TyphlosionTrent 02:37, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, look, i don't want any trouble here but i wanna say this, i know very well that anime battling is very different to the games, but i've seen many moves that are listed in the errors section of other episodes, like pokemon not recharging after they use hyper beam/giga impact, 1 Hit KO moves not knocking out pokemon instantly, poison attacks affecting steel types, electric attack affecting ground types, so let me say this: how is no recoil from wood hammer any different to the errors i just listed? all those errors have been listed in errors sections, so why cant this be after i tried to add it? TyphlosionTrent 07:12, 18 August 2011 (UTC)