Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Prevnext at bottom as well :D — THE TROM — 23:20, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Based on the scans
Jun and Kenny will appear as well. Prinplup and Empoleon.... Aura-Knight 14:36, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Nurse Joy and Chansey will also appear in this episode. Watchermark 13:55, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
About the HD trivia bit
The trivia bit states that this episode is the first one to be produced/aired in High Definition. Shouldn't this be under DP 121? Goldchaos 00:26, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
- Can you upload it?--FF(edits•talk) 02:21, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
This episode will be airing on August 29th 2009 and you can see that on serebii.net and the cartoon network schedule! [User talk:14kev|14kev]] 21:33, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, and it's also true that DP096 was Losing its Lustrous! Part 1. You can't confirm this unless the official source says so. Mamoswine Gliscor 21:36, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- DP096 was a misjudgement by some users, including myself. CN has never been wrong with dates. I was only going by what TV MSN said as the dates were not yet released by CN. CN is an official source. Pokemon.com has been wrong more times that CN has. --ケンジのガール 21:41, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- CN actually wasn't revealing the dub titles for the Battle Dimension arc until after the DP056 incident. --Shiningpikablu252 22:23, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Should it be noted that the reason Piplup didn't want to evolve was different in both versions? In the original, it was because Piplup was scared that it would be like Mamoswine, but in the English version, it wanted to keep the memories of the first day he met Dawn. ♥ Csisps_26 (ViSiT) ♥ 17:27, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- I don't understand Japanese, but if you're right, I think the Dub Edits is a better place for it. Bigtukker 18:36, 29 August 2009 (UTC)