Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Byron and Roark
Who say that they are going to be in this ep?-Billy4b2004 05:23, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- ElectricArbok did, But I kept them Hidden, they may appear but we don't know yet. --Force Fire 05:25, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Odds are that this is the Rampardos vs. Bastiodon matchup. We don't know anyone else with a Rampardos, and odds are Byron's got a Bastidon in the anime like in the games.
- Granted, odds don't equate to information being listed. Nothing's confirmed, so nothing's listed, even if the odds do point to it. --Shiningpikablu252 05:29, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Has it been confirmed NOW that both Byron and Roark are in this episode and they own Rampardos and Bastiodon? There's someone else who said that it is. Ej92 17:25, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, I'm concerned that the person who put that information in is going with the odds before anything's 100% confirmed. Even if the odds pointed 99.9% to something happening, we don't list it unless it's actually confirmed to happen. --Shiningpikablu252 17:28, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Why are Paul and Zoey hidden when they don't even show up in the preview? (Kmanecke 02:38, 16 December 2008 (UTC))
- Because there names are in the DPEpisode Template. They come automatically when the template is inserted. --ケンジのガール 03:21, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Watch and Add
Does anybody thing this episodes name was based off of the show Family Matters? Lucario and Pichu 01:44, 14 September 2010 (UTC)