The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- It should be assumed that it's a character of the day that catches Yanma, if there actually is a Yanma captured. Odds are there will be more than one COTD going for it, and odds are Ash and maybe Brock will go after it as well.
Maybe Ash will catch it but it will be sent to Oak.Plus he hasnt caught a bug Pokémon in ages.
wtf! y would u down someones thoughts!
- I think Brock should get Yanma. He hasn't caught anything since Happiny hatched. PL12 11:27, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- Something tells me this will be like James with Cacnea's capture... Jessie just lost her bug type, and now she's going to gain a new one :3 Myzou 14:26, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
OK, until this episode airs, I suggest that we prevent the following pages from being made, just to be on the safe side;
<red links removed to be on the safe side>
The last five are highly unlikely, but it's possible there's always that crazed fanatic making a page like that, assuming that so-and-so is gonna catch Yanma. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 10:53, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- If anyone tries to make them, we'll just delete them. It's one thing to be cautious but people are being far too paranoid about this stuff. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 15:06, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- Besides, I wouldn't single out certain characters into a list like that. What if Gary, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Casey, and/or someone else like that were to reemerge and make an attempt at the Yanma? --Shiningpikablu252 16:39, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
Wasn't the title re-revealed to be The Yanyanma Capture Operation! The first captures feels good!!? Someone posted it on Serebii. I'd edit it in, but i don't have the kanji (probably not the correct term, meh) for it, and I'd rather not make an incomplete edit. ~RR~ 17:40, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- I babelfish-ed the title and this came up [yanyanma]! Get maneuvers!! David
Jessie and Yanma
Just thought I'd tell you guys, based on the preview, Jessie has a pretty damn good chance of capturing the Yanma. As much as I think she catches it, far from jumping the gun, I've taken precautions against anyone who wishes to jump said gun.
- Jessie's Yanma now redirects to Yanma (Pokémon) (in the process, I learned that I fail at making redirect pages).
- I don't know what those tags are called that hide text, but I've included all necessary text on the DP080 page (Jessie captures a Yanma, ect.), and elsewhere (though I still have to do Jessie's page and the Team Rocket Pokémon template) within those tags. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 19:59, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- As far as we can tell, the preview is similar to that for DP034. That episode's preview pretty much confirmed Ash would capture Buizel. The end result was not what the preview pointed to. The best odds for capturing Yanma lie with the COTD, not with Jessie. --Shiningpikablu252 21:24, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- Steering clear of controversial shots. Nice. --Shiningpikablu252 22:18, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- No I mean to put on the page not my guesses of what's going to happen.CoolPikachu!
Should his capture really be considered a major event? He's not a main character. -Sketchies 14:09, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- If he had been struggling for a few episodes, that would be considered important. But as it is, off it goes. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 14:16, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Should This Be Trivia?...
Im not sure whether this should be trivia or not but this episode proves leveling up while knowing a move is in the anime. Trading isnt used to evolve in the anime seen when Poliwhirl evolved. Please Write baks thankies David aipom♫
- Already done before. Dawns Ambipom learning Double Hit and Brocks Sudowoodo learning Mimic TheAlmightyChris 13:20, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Speaking of things needing to be in trivia, I took the liberty of adding in the fact that this episode and the one after it was infamous for it's hoax titles on Pokéani. Weedle Mchairybug 13:58, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
I am trying to upload a picture of the crying Tyler, yet my attempts result in failure, as when ressing the upload button this message appears, on a page with a white background:
Warning: AutoLoader::require(/home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/includes/IEContentAnalyzer.php) [autoloader.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 508
Fatal error: AutoLoader::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/includes/IEContentAnalyzer.php' (include_path='/home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13:/home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/includes:/home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/languages') in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.13/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 508
May I have help?