From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
In Kanto, Ash filled his party with Squirtle two episodes before he first met Lt. Surge, the third Gym Leader. Now he did the same thing here. TTEchidnaGSDS! 06:26, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- That should be added in the trivia. --ケンジ ガール 06:28, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, that's interesting!-Billy4b2004 06:28, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- You don't mind that I did it for you, do you?-Billy4b2004 06:30, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
Same Pokemon as rival
Read this from the trivia:
- This is the second time that Ash and one of his rival caught a Pokémon of the same type of species, the first being both Ash and Gary owning a Krabby.
What about Tyson (Hoenn) and Sceptile? Does that mean that Pokemon League rivals don't count?--KukiTalk 23:02, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- I guess not... --☆ケンジガール 09:45, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
We really need to limit this. If we did Tyson's Sceptile we also have to put his donphan, Morrisons Gligar and seeing as its he same evolutionary family (Gligar and Gliscor) Garys Blastoise. Can we change it to the third time that one of Ashs pokémon has debued in the same episode as that of a rival. That way we can limit this to Krabby, Gligar and Starly. TheAlmightyChris 12:38, 28 May 2008 (UTC)