Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Were those focus bands given to Ash and co at the end of the episode? Just wondering TheAlmightyChris 10:07, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- It could be. Then again, it's possible that they're just bands made to look like Focus Bands. --Shiningpikablu252 14:48, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
Hogan Knows Best
Is the title a pun of Hogan Knows Best?Portuguese Old Man 11:31, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
This isn't its debut. It appeared in the first episode. tc26 09:44, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello, fellow Bulbapedians!
I'm new here, but I have a few questions.
- Is(n't) this image a screenshot from this episode?
- If it is, shouldn't that be Machamp in the background? It looks like a Machoke...
- If it should, is that an error, and should it be put on the episode's page?
- Yes, that picture is from the episode. According to the Sugimori art both Machoke and Machamp wear a belt, but only Machoke has the red stripes on its arms, so the Pokémon standing behind Bibarel is a Machoke. There were two Machoke and two Machamp in the episode, so it isn't an error. Werdnae (talk) 19:20, 1 May 2010 (UTC)