Whether they know it or not, Ash might be a decendent of that aura guardian after all, like Team Rocket claimed. Of course, I more suspect his ancestor being Sir Aaron. Same thing goes for Riley. I mean, the guy looks EXACTLY like Sir Aaron!
Would the Dub title have anything to do with this because they do have very similar names, the only difference is Pops replace with Kops: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_g1epc/is_/ai_2419100674 --Dman dustin 02:30, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I already made this comparison last night on the forums. -Sketchies 14:20, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
This episode didnt air today it was supposed to and its also skipped as next week the bibarel episode airs
- Rumor has it that it's a technical error. Rumor also has it it'll be aired Monday, but given how Cartoon Network short-changed us today, we're reluctant to re-add airdates. After all, this might have been intentional and we're not going to see new episodes for several weeks...--Shiningpikablu252 23:35, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Possible airing date
The cartoon network website says that a Battle Dimension episode will be aired on May 10, 2008 at 9:30 am Eastern/Pacific. But there was no word if it was a new episode. What should we do? --☆ケンジガール 00:34, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Wait until we actually get confirmation. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 00:54, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- I checked the schedules, and it said that the name of the episode was "Keystone Pops", which is pretty much this episode. TheStick
- Yep. He was in the credits. --☆ケンジガール 05:52, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- I think that's why the episode was delayed. DuArt couldn't get Dan Green in time.--Pokencyclopedia 13:35, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
This is really stretching it, but the US airdate is 5/10/8. Not a big fan of the anime by any means, but just a random thought for a random page... -K2JMan 02:15, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
A page for Spiritomb?
Should there be a page for this episode's Spiritomb? It was, after all, basically the CotD for this episode, and the notability policy does allow for pages if the Pokémon in question was a CotD in and of itself. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:58, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Couldn't it be based on Kikyou from the Inuyasha series? Also since she is dealing with a kinda like demon Pokémon? I think that would be a valuable trivia.--CiaobyDany (talk) 17:59, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- It's very likely that the outfits are based off of the same thing (miko), rather than Jessie's being based off of a specific character from an anime. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 18:05, 24 July 2014 (UTC)