Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I did not see a Tryforse badge. Cerberus
- You totally need to spell better. It was likely the Rain Badge. TTEchidnaGSDS! 21:05, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Way can't humans adept whats different? Cerberus
- I'd tell you if I understood what you just said. The Triforce one is in the bottom right hand corner. HoennMaster
- It's blue and has three triangles, which is NOT the rain badge!! User:Moldy orange
- I don't knw if we should add this as an error or not but after ash recieves the case of badges, he says that he has them all but if you look at the case and counting what he already has, he is missing the mine badge from Sinnoh and the other badges that Otoshi and "unnamed trainer" had in "bad to the bone."
We are also missing the Earth and Heat bages. Cerberus
Can someone please point on on this pic what badge you're talking about?:
Second row from the bottom, second from the right. And I don't think that we should state the orange league badges weren't there because he already has them at home, the error is that he said he had all of them which includes the ones he got from past areas. If we want to say which ones aren't there, we might as well put the rainbow, boulder, rain, mind, feather, heat, and dynamo badges aren't there. Moldy orange 18:54 12 January 2007
- Whoever you are, you seriously need counseling. You do realize no one ever said they went there too right? Posted by the Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links09:15 10 May 2008
Gate or house?
The synopsis says that Ash & co. took shelter under a gate, but the trivia says it was a house. Is it actually a gatehouse similar to the ones in-game that sometimes separate routes from cities?--PhantomJunkie 14:31, 12 July 2010 (UTC)