The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
when i bred a female toxicroak which had swagger, faint attack, revenge and pursuit with a male lucario which had dark pulse, dragon pulse, aura sphere and close combat, and i got a craogunk with astonish and dark pulse. Even though
- Dark PUlse is NOT a move that it would learn at a level of 5 or lower.
- Dark Pulse is NOT a move that it would learn by leveling up only if both parents know the move.
- Dark pulse is NOT a TM or HM move that the father knows and the baby can also learn by machine. though I did gain dark pulse through move relearning...
- Dark Pulse is NOT an Egg Move that the baby can learn and the father knows. --Wowy 12:05, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Um, yes it is. Croagunk can learn the TM for Dark Pulse. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 12:07, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oh I get it. The 3rd sentence is slightly ambiguous coz i thought it meant the father had to have the move through TM/HM not through move relearner eg. i thought lucario had to learn dark pulse through TM not move relearning to pass it down
THANKS! --Wowy 12:10, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- When it comes to TM move passing, it matters not how the father learned it. If the child is compatible with a TM for a move and the father knows that move, so will the child, even if the father learned the TM move by level.
- It's only for moves that can only be learned by level up where both parents need to know the move. --Shiningpikablu252 14:14, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
I bred two Toxicroak and got a Croagunk that knows Astonish, Pursuit, Faint Attack and Revenge. Why?--sorou 23:42, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
- The two Toxicroak you bred knew Pursuit, Faint Attack and Revenge, I'll assume, and Astonish is the default first move for a Croagunk. You might want to look at the breeding article. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 17:32, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
The male PtHGSS sprites (both normal and shiny) are unofficial. I also found the same unofficial normal male sprite on the List of Pokemon with Gender Differences page, and assume the same unofficial sprites are elsewhere. I discovered this by comparing the sprites to that of Serebii's, though that's my only source... --Mya 03:00, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- I.... don't understand. If there's a problem, check with the actual games, instead of another site. For all you know, Serebii's sprites are wrong. R.A. Hunter Blade 03:28, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, I see where the problem is. There's the large shadow under the chin area. Hmmm... and looking at the file's upload history, it's indeed not the real sprite. I don't have anything that can make a background transparent though, so I can't change it. R.A. Hunter Blade 03:44, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- I realize that I shouldn't have based my finding off another site, although I made sure that I wasn't making a mistake by observing that the sprite seems to be based off of the DP sprite. Both hands on the PtHGSS sprite are the same as the one on the DP sprite, as goes for the feet, and the arms and back aren't like the female sprite. The shadow beneath the chin also came from the DP sprite. ...Besides this, it is not the same sprite that is in my game.--Mya 06:31, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
If Croagunk and Toxicroak are the only Poison/Fighting type Pokémon, doesn't that also mean they're the only ones to have a dual weakness to Psychic?
Today i bred a dream world meditite with drain punch with croagunk and the resulting croagunk had Drain Punch. Should this be added to the Breeding section or not?- unsigned comment from Ninask46 (talk • contribs)