Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
How do we know if that character from the new movie has a hairstyle that resembles Cresselia's head. There has to be like, proof for it. A picture of her, maybe?BlueJirachi 19:03, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Her page says that her hair is styled to look like the infinity symbol and the only resemblance to Cresselia is the color... ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 19:15, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- As stated above, based on the coloration of the girl's hair and Cresselia's crest. ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 14:53, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
So... when is Cresselia's Platinum Pokedex entry going to be updated?
I'm asking since Cresselia's pokedex entry for Platinum has gone untranslated for far too long, IMO, and really needs a translation, quick. Weedle Mchairybug 22:40, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- you have the pokedex description? hfc2X 02:36, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- have the pokedex description? I don't even own Platinum (even if I did, I can't read Japanese (the best i can do is basic Hiragina, basic Katakana, and basic romanji.). I was wondering if you guys could get it. Weedle Mchairybug 02:41, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
"She can also heal psychological scars if the sufferer looks at her." Where was this stated? Granted, I haven't played MD2 or Platinum, so it may have been stated in one of those games, but it certainly isn't in D/P/Ranger 2 ~RR~ 01:03, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Weird I deleted Blizzard and now it can't learn it. O_O My bros Cresselia has to I beleive. --Sivart345 06:13, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Is it really necessary to put that she can learn Psychic at a higher level than other Pokémon? FrankTheTank000 19:25, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
Platinum Sprite Trivia
Would it be a good idea if I noted that Cresselia's static sprite has the colors of the arc on its back scrambled? In all official artwork, the thing on its back goes from darker to lighter from bottom to top, but in her sprite on Platinum, the darkest stripe is in the middle and the lightest stripe is at the bottom? ArtistKyurem (talk) 21:30, 21 December 2013 (UTC)
I believe that in Pokemon: Platinum, Cresselia's Nature and IVs are set when you encounter it at Full Moon Island, despite the fact that you don't actually engage it in battle. I believe this because after saving before going to the island, capturing it, then reseting, the stats and nature changed while, after visiting the island, THEN saving, capturing Cresselia, and reseting, the stats and nature remained the same. Does anyone else have evidence to support this and, if so, is it worth mentioning in the main article? Legionaireb (talk) 06:47, 28 December 2013 (UTC)