Yeah, I think it's "condition".
Yeah. Pretty sure on that one.
- We could probably even move them to just X. Cool and Cute share their names with Musical categories, but those just redirect to their current pages anyway, with redirect notes (not to mention how minor Musical categories are). --SnorlaxMonster 08:50, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- Seems I somehow missed Beauty. I guess "Beauty (condition)" would be a good idea. --SnorlaxMonster 09:20, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
According to the Smart Contest article, it's easy raise the Smart condition in Pokémon with natures that boost Special Depfense (Calm, Gentle, Sassy, and Careful), however, this article says that is hard raise Smart condition in Calm Pokémon. --Mikuri 14:47, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Missing some table lines?
The table "Contest categories" is missing a separator line between "Flavor" and "Color". Was this done on purpose or it's just me? The table for "Nature" is also missing a line between "Hardy" and "Lonely". If it is needed to be fixed, please help because I can't understand to make tables yet. ^^; Thank you. Oh and I agree on changing it to "contest condition"; the Pokéblock section uses "condition". --Totodilette (talk) 03:25, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- I don't see the issue you mention, and there is no difference in the code that would make one divider appear and another not. --SnorlaxMonster 03:38, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
"Luster" pops up on pages like Pokéblocks and Pokémon Contests. This is something that should be explained on this page, I think. I'd be happy enough to do it myself, but I don't even know where "luster" comes from, so I'm not really sure that it's the right word or what the right word would be, nor can I check what the games say about it (at most, I'm pretty sure it's got to do with Feel, but that's a far cry from a solid understanding). Tiddlywinks (talk) 17:08, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
Contest Stats maintained
I noticed that when transferring Pokemon to ORAS, Pokemon still have any modifications to their contest condition that was made in RSE or DPPt. Should this be mentioned on the page, possibly in a Trivia section? ShermTank7272 (talk) 17:28, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- That's just because there's contest stats internally in Generation V. You can technically still evolve Feebas the old way in Gen V by transferring a max beauty Feebas to Gen V and levelling it up. Pikachu Bros. (talk) 17:46, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- Calling it "Condition" could get it confused with status conditions. Litwick96 (talk) 22:31, 20 February 2015 (UTC)