Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
There is another page about this but this one is better. (MathijsP 12:00, 6 June 2008 (UTC))
- The other page on this is Gen III only. And isn't even named right. An appeal is the general round, not the combo thing. TTEchidna 01:21, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
Since there's a combo page for Contests, couldn't there also be a page for "Battle Combos" (like Belly Drum>Rest>Chesto Berry)? Diachronos 10:36, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Wouldn't this look brilliant with colors for the moves' elemental types and contest types? It would be so visually pleasing and so much easier to scan. I can't do it for lack of time and lack of experience with wikicode. I will give a virtual hug to whomever undertakes it, though. :) Jazzmoth 05:01, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, it would look great. I tried it with a movelist and it didn't look so great. How would one go about doing this? -MasterKenobi 23:52, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm going to figure this out and pursue it.--FromCrimsonToWool 07:29, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Sleep soon. Plans, though.--FromCrimsonToWool 07:27, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
What does it mean when it says that, instead of doubling the base appeal points, Super Contest combinations "add some amount" to the second move's appeal? Is it random? I've yet to play Gen IV, so I can't confirm... yet. - poikins 01:29, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
It is my opinion that the main article should show the most current set of contest rules at the top of the page rather than the bottom, for ease of use. A more senior wiki member will need to make that call though. Just throwing the idea out there. LynnCreed (talk) 20:53, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- If we were talking about the intro, or just some block of text without explicit sectioning, I could totally sympathize with that view. However, I feel that the order of sections should definitely be kept chronological (earlier to later). To do it any other way just flies in the face of reason/standards, IMO. Tiddlywinks (talk) 21:05, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- Pretty much what Tiddlywinks said. It's pretty standard on Bulbapedia to have content in the articles in chronological order within their sections. Re-ordering the info may end up causing additional confusion for readers trying to find the Gen III data. I feel that the table of contents that's automatically built into the page is sufficient enough to ease navigation. --Pokemaster97 22:19, 2 December 2014 (UTC)