Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- Not exactly, Yacon is written as ヤーコン yākon, Yukon is written as ユーコン yūkon. There is Yukon Gold though... 神奇超龍 14:54, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Sand Force or Sand rush
Afte Ash stupidly told Roggenrola to use Sandstorm agaist Excadrill, it's Drill run attacks seemed very powerful, equally they looked very fast, were either of these abilaties activated? Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 19:17, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think so. None of the abilities were mentioned during the scene either. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 12:19, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
I think Clay's Palpitoad used Sludge Bomb instead of Mud Bomb, This post for a user who usually posts the new moves a pokemon uses on Serebii Forums seems to suggest it is Sludge Bomb: [QUOTE]Just a couple of things:
Clay's Krokorok didn't use Crunch, it was Bite. And Palpitoad didn't use Mud Bomb, it was Sludge Bomb (Mud Bomb is Doro Bakudan, and Sludge B. is Hedoro Bakudan, it's easy to mistake them, and I think that was Sludge, not Mud)
Bye![/QUOTE] Now I know it isn't the best proof but the subbed video I watched also said Sludge Bomb(plus it seemed more green then brown to me).RBK 21:40, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ok according to serebii forums it is definitely sludge bomb, as evidence to my previous post. I have to agree with Sludge Bomb. Can someone who knows Japanese pls confirm it??RBK 21:05, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- No, it is certain that it is shut Mud, buoysel has demonstrated his expertise with Japanese... (sry for my english) --Altruis 21:13, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
So your saying Clay called out the wrong attack?? Cuz Clay commanded Sludge Bomb. Also Mud shot isn't even an option lol it was always Sludge Bomb or Mud Bomb.RBK 21:19, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- I just listened to it myself. He says "hedorobakudan!" ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:20, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
Is it safe to assume that Clay's Excadrill is male since it used Rapid Spin to cancel Snivy's attract who is female? Gabecounts112594 21:33 28 March 2012
- Not exactly, since the Rapid Spin blocked it, it's unknown whether it would have worked or not otherwise. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 02:38, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
Is this trivia worthy?
When watching Ash's gym battle against Clay, he was upset about Ash's strategy of using Ash's Snivy's Attract to render his Palpitoad unable to battle, stating that he "dislikes battles with those little tricks" and that "people should play fair and attack from the front", but that didn't stop him from having his Excadrill use Horn Drill in battle against Ash's Snivy and Boldore. Is Clay being a hypocrite in the anime trivia worthy? --PKMNAdventurer 14:57, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- Nah. It seems he didn't like status tricks like Attract would have on the opposite gender. Horn Drill seems to fit the bill for a "direct attack". So while it might be a cheap attack, I don't see how he's being a hypocrite. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 15:04, 11 April 2012 (UTC)