Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Wait, wait, wait a minute. Blaine is in the Seafoam Islands in Gen II. Why is he here? His gym is burned down in Gen II. And this is the article of the Cinnabar gym, not the article that talks about who is battled for the badge of Cinnabar Island. What should be done?--DRAGONBEASTX 20:10, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- The Cinnabar Gym isn't the only facility to relocate between Generations I and II. ****, the distance the gym relocated is chump change compared to how far Miracle Cycle moved (it actually moved between countries, from Cerulean City in the country of Kanto to Goldenrod City in the country of Johto). If Miracle Cycle covers its relocation, there's no reason Cinnabar Gym shouldn't do the same. --Shiningpikablu252 04:57, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
But that little cave where Blaine stands in Generation II is still the Seafoam Islands, NOT his Gym. Here's what he says in Generation II. Check the Blaine page, cause this is where I'm getting it from. "Waaah! My Gym in Cinnabar burned down. My fire-breathing Pokémon and I are homeless because of the volcano. Waaah! But I'm back in business as a Gym Leader here in this cave. If you can beat me, I'll give you a Badge." Though I haven't played Generation II games yet(I should start a Crystal rom in a couple of months... I'm playing the Gen III hack remake of Shiny Gold, but this current beta doesn't go that far... okay, off topic, lets get back to the main thing...), I've checked on YouTube and that's what he says. He says it himself. If he says it, its what he did, then.--DRAGONBEASTX 05:21, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Having said this I added a picture of the Gym in Gold, Silver and Crystal.--Clarky13 05:39, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Maybe a little more than just that, plus the article still refers to it as Cinnabar gym in Generation II. Blaine just moved his battling location to the Seafoam Islands, not the whole thing that would be known as the Cinnabar gym, if he moved his gym, precisely that, it would be called Seafom gym, and its just a cave.--DRAGONBEASTX 05:44, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I will add it to both articles to make sure. And I think its still called Cinnabar Gym even though it is in the Seafoam Island.--Clarky13 05:47, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe it should be put that we could call Blaine's Gen II location "Cinnabar Gym, Seafom Islands". I know though he didn't move his gym, but that cave could be considered "Cinnabar Gym, Seafoam Islands".--DRAGONBEASTX 05:55, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I would just ask an admin if it was ok to put them. As for the Caterpie question, the answer is no since it evolves into Metapod. --HoennMaster 01:14, 10 January 2012 (UTC)