Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Move to Chandela
This Pokémon's name is based on an English word, so shouldn't its name be adjusted from just the direct romaji to the intended meaning, as has been the case with Wargle and others? --Shiny Noctowl 22:53, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- It also sounds like candela, one of the Spanish words for candle. --Shining Latios 01:46, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
But it's clearly based on a chandelier. Poisson14 04:47, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
Is Shandera the official, trademarked romanization? If so, that's what should be there. Musicman 12:48, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think any romanisation has been trademarked yet. --SnorlaxMonster 12:51, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
When are we going to see the official artwork for shanderaa, or any of the gen v pokémon? Poisson14 16:58, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- It comes out when it comes out..no one knows but the creators Ataro 17:11, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
I know. I just thought that since Black and White came out that the artwork would have come out as well. Poisson14 17:13, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- From what I can tell, one of two things is going to happen. Either the art is going to be revealed piece-by-piece in issues of CoroCoro, then uploaded to the main site, or the art will just appear all at once. I myself think they're using the gradual method, but we never know what they're going to do. If it'll help satiate your need to see the official art, the latest CoroCoro had 37 Pokémon receive art. We're not uploading it, but you're welcome to check it out. --Element03 04:47, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
The trivia section states that despite it's Black Version Pokédex entry, it is unable to learn Hypnosis and therefore cannot make use of Dream Eater, which it learns by TM. This is followed by a tidbit that through learning Snore in B2W2, it would be able to make use of Dream Eater on its own? That does not make any sense to me.
According to the article, Chandelure does not learn any moves upon leveling up in the games. However, Lampent can learn several moves as it gains levels. So, is the article missing information or is this correct? --Super goku (talk) 08:11, 17 January 2013 (UTC)
- Chandelure evolves by Dusk Stone, Pokémon that evolve with evolution stones generally end up with less level-up moves than their pre-evolutions.--Cold (talk) 08:24, 17 January 2013 (UTC)
As of Gen VI, Chandelure's Hidden Ability is Infiltrator. I'd change it myself, but I can't work out how to put a comment about it being Shadow Tag in Gen V without messing up the formatting. --Poppy :3 02:23, 29 October 2013 (UTC)