The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Why is Bulbasaur's moveset displayed as if you can battle it? Schreiber 15:09, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's so you know the moveset of Bulbasaur when you are given it in Yellow.--GreenGyaradosHappy Holidays! 15:54, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- But isn't it just the normal moveset of a level 10 Bulbasaur in Generation I? Schreiber 20:35, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- How about you deal with it? At least someone is making the maps. If you don't like it, feel free to make your own. At least the person who's making them is doing it. He could probably be doing so many other stuff, but no. He's not, he's making maps that take forever to do. Quit criticizing and deal with it. --Psyライダー☮ 22:00, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
Berserk Gene shout-out
There's something hidden in Heart Gold/Soul Silver where the Berserk Gene would have been in Gold and Silver, but I can't remember what it was I got. I want to say a Nugget or something like that. Can anyone Double-Check? --Phred 07:22, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- If you are talking about the hidden item found on the wall just southeast of Cerulean Cave, then that is indeed a Nugget. –MasterKenobi 07:56, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- It has now been added to the page. —darklordtrom 11:46, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
'The Gym Badge man is the only character in Generation III to define that the Marsh Badge and Volcano Badge has the effect to use the Post-Generation I HM moves Rock Smash and Waterfall outside of battle, due to Sabrina and Blaine not explaining it themselves.' Can someone explain why this is relevant? ----Cacnea7642 11:16, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
- It's just trivia. Not all trivia is completely "relevant". LimeGreenCharizard♂ 11:21, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
Bulbasaur (Rival Battle)
It's really not big at all, but I was just battling Bulbasaur in Leaf Green and it used Sleep Powder. It also knows Vine Whip. Has anyone else seen this?
Ice Charizard 01:48, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- I just checked. Leech Seed, Vine Whip, and Sleep Powder seem confirmed. But do you know whether Tackle or Growl are there? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:10, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
Mistake listed in trivia
"A School Kid with an Itemfinder/Dowsing MCHN hints at an item outside of Cerulean Cave. He continues to claim that his device is responding even after the player retrieves the item."
Staryu encounter rate
Trying to catch a Staryu in pokémon gold, I went fishing in the cerulean city gym at night. However, I gave up after I got 20 krabbies in a row. Could anyone confirm the 60% chance to encounter a krabby? because it seems like I won the crab-lottery.. Also, where should I catch a staryu in gold? I really don't trust the encounters for it anymore. Is it day-specific perhaps? It was saturday when I had this problem. Purujin (talk) 15:01, 5 November 2013 (UTC)