The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Yes. Nyktos 04:02, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
- I tried looking for them on the internet BUT IT'S HARD TO FIND----Ultamatecharizard 18:19, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
I know this might not be it but Tajiri wrote a manga/book or whaterver called "Catcher in The Packland"
So if he wrote that, then there must be a CM manga out there somewhere, but it is hard to find.
He was 10!
In 1975, he was 10 (born 1965) how would he be able to produce a manga and try to sell it? Has anyone actually seen this manga? Sounds like a bunch of Hogwash to me.- unsigned comment from Pancakeswordsman (talk • contribs) 09:48, 30 October 2008
- He started creating it, I don't think he released it until later on.--FF(edits-talk) 10:09, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Capsule Monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh!?
I just did a Google search for Capsule Monsters, it seems there is something with the same name in Yu-Gi-Oh!. Taromon 21:32, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Capsule Monsters is a spin-off of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and the main plot of the original manga (Originally it wasn't about a card game). --Êlneth 13:16, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- I own the original Manga. Capsule Monsters is a game within the manga before the series was rebooted to focus on card games. It was Mokuba's game. The manga came out the same year as the Pokemon games; 1996, & apparently someone involved with the Yugioh franchise had already trademarked Capsule Monsters.
Nidorino & Gengar?
Looking at the images, I'd agree that the Pokemon in the ball a few images over could be an early Nidorino or a Rhydon, but the one showing it's back in the first image looks like a Gengar with smaller spikes (or the Gen 3 backside of a Rhydon), & the other one looks like a Charizard with smaller wings & no hind legs.