The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
"The Riolu Kid"
Nintendo Power's vol. 282 identifies the character the hero is playing as "The Riolu Kid". Should the player's infobox in the first movie be changed to reflect that? - unsigned comment from Chosen (talk • contribs)
Korean Info Notepad
Just adding notes...
- 리오르맨 Rioleumaen (Riolu-man)
- Played by 보미카아빠 Bomika-abba (Roxie's Dad)
- 리오르키드 Rioleukideu (Riolu-kid)
- Quotes: 바라는 바다! / 힉! 무서워!
- 담죽맨 Damjukmaen (Brycen-man)
- Movie 담죽맨 VS 리오르키드 Damjukmaen VS Rioreukideu (Brycen-man VS Riolu-kid)
- Incidentally, the Brycen-man title card, which remained in Japanese even in the North American release, was redesigned in Korean. I'll try to get a screenshot of it and upload it when I can.
General Page Idea
- Definitely needs "In Other Languages" for all the movies and characters.
- Also if the title cards change between languages like it does in Korean