Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Brandon's legendary golems
- Yes, a more correct term would be the three legendary golems. –MasterKenobi 22:25, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Regi is the beginning of all of the golem's names. Brandon's Regi's sounds better then Brandon's three legendary golems...btw. --PsychicRider☮ 22:28, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
I moved it
- No. There was a discussion ongoing. And even if there weren't, you should have started one. Although at least you ask if you did right, instead of some people just constantly thinking they can never be wrong, so congrats.The Dark Fiddler - You enter a poorly lit room... 23:05, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
did he realese them?
in pillars of friendship, did it actually say that Brandon release his regis? i just watched the dub airing of it, and he said something about himself staying behind with them. all he said is that regirock/ice/steel would be there to protect regigias. he neither did the act of or said anything about releasing them. --WaterUser (page, talk) 13:40, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- I'm gonna have to agree on this. Unless something was changed in the Dub, it sounded more like Brandon was going to stay with the Regis and rebuild the temple than Brandon was releasing them. --Purimpopoie 13:58, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Only Legendary To Be Caught and Trained
Should this be taken down, with the Heatran and Darkrai that appeared in the last few episodes?--Burgundy 18:34, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Regis is a fandom term. The only adequate title I can think of for this article is "Brandon's legendary golems". It doesn't matter how wordy/clunky it is; it's correct and "Brandon's Regis" is not. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:05, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
- Has the term "Legendary golems" actually been used in any official media? If not, then "legendary golems" is just as invalid as "Regis". I do agree that "Regis" isn't the best term to be using as a title. --Pokemaster97 20:07, 16 July 2013 (UTC)