I just started this page, and it's my first ever, so it's severely lacking. Below is a short list of things that would really help this article.
- A screenshot of some of the Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald Visual Braille.
- Some information on the Braille in FireRed and LeafGreen.
- Possibly a translation chart, but that's debatable.
Thank you for your patience as I learn the process.
- An screenshot? Just don't go thinking Ash is an hero, though he's become that, what, three times over the course of the anime? Anyway, I think I can get the braille screens... might be easier to just do them in Unicode, though. I'll check and see. TTEchidna 05:30, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry, I just noticed that spelling error. Consider it fixed. Also, I checked the Unicode website, and apparently, the Braille they have is two-by-four, as compared to the games' two-by-three. If we used it, it might confuse some people. I'll keep looking for some way to write them, as a screenshot for every image might be a bit much. I think there were up to four or five screens of instructions just for the Sealed Chamber. Still, do what you think would work best. MarxMan126 16:13, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
I just thought I'd put this up in case anyone thinks these should be posted... -Sealed Tomb- "Those with courage those with hope" "open a door. An eternal pokemon waits" "We feared it." "We owe all to the pokemon" "In this cave we have lived." "But, we sealed the pokemon away" "First comes relicanth. Last comes Wailord." -Dotted Hole- "Let the two glittering stones, one in red, one in blue connect the past. Two fiends sharing. Power open a window to a new world that glows, the next world waits for you."-Ocean2292 14:36, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
Messages from the official page seems to be:
- Right, Right,
- Down, Down,
- Then Use Your
- Stop And Wait
- Unmoving As
- Time Passes
- You By Twice.