Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Biker (Trainer class)
Woah, that's one of the laziest GS sprites ever. - Ferret 06:40, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
The article says that Bikes use mainly Fighting and Poison typed Pokémon. However, in the lists of their appearances, they are only shown to have Fire and Poison Pokémon. I agree that Fighting fits them better, but should this article be changed to reflect this discrepancy? Goldenpoke111 03:18, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Why does the Gen 4 sprite look more like a Cue Ball than a Biker? Drake Clawfang 23:02, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- It just does. There are no Cue Balls in GSC or HGSS. Guess these Bikers just put on a little weight. Or the form Cue Balls grew hair and became Bikers. --ケンジのガール 23:06, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone see the male Heracross horn behind the HGSS biker sprite, or is it just me? Psu-Psu 17:25, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
- That's the tailfin of his bike. —darklordtrom 23:35, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
- Uhh... there are four bousouzoku in BW too, two each in Route 9 and Cylinder Bridge. Maybe some more somewhere too. I didn't note the data for the Route 9 ones, but the Cylinder Bridge ones are:
- ぼうそうぞく モーガン(Biker Morgan?) reward:1184円
- Buffalon Lv.37 Male
- ぼうそうぞく ヒデアキ(Biker Hideaki) reward:1120円
- Bachuru Lv.35 Male
- Zuruggu Lv.35 Male
- Warubiru Lv.35 Male with Intimidate
- Bluesun 23:21, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
Not present in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald
Would it be relevant to add that the Biker class disappeared from main generation games (Non-remakes) from Gen 3 and 4, in the trivia.