YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Bianca has also a Pignite in the games so don't tis be added?--Nazirbashir 17:05, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- We don't do that for anime couterpart rival Pokemon, not sure why, we do it in manga but those are the rules Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 19:49, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
As a Tepig?
What evidence is there that Bianca got Pignite as a Tepig? How do we now she got it from Juniper? We have no evidence, so why is said that it was a Tepig at first? :--SuperAipom7 (Wanna chat?) 02:24, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- Well, Pignite was the only pokemon bianca had before obtaining minccino so it was most likely her starter.TyphlosionTrent 03:40, 26 October 2011 (UTC)
Offered for trade
If I recall correctly, Bianca offered to trade Pignite for Luke's Zorua in one of the Don Battle episodes. Noteworthy? Dilophosaurus Rex 19:31, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
I still think this page is worthy enough to be on the site. It is Bianca's main pokemon and she even called him her trump card. Why can't her starter have his own page?? I still don't see why we are waiting, this page has more information then some of the main characters pokemon already.RBK 02:16, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
- We've already gone over this on here. It's done nothing important. Also, her trump card? Minccino is used more often than he is. Ataro 02:30, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
Hey Bianca is the one who called him her trump card not me.RBK 04:00, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
- Saying and doing are two different things. Pignite still hasn't done anything notable but battle. --ケンジのガール 06:54, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
Ok we saw it in a official gym battle now, isn't that notable enough??RBK 20:31, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Since Bianca will be in the tournament Donamite and this marked an appearance of a Emboar, is not better protect this page?-Hikaru Wazana 00:15, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- There will also be a Simisage. And we didn't protect Cilan's Pansage. Unless they say it's hers we shouldn't bother with protecting. --ケンジのガール 23:47, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- Nvm, I realize Pansage was a bad example given M15. Still we should wait. --ケンジのガール 23:52, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
But even if you added a lot of information will not confirmed. Kenji Girl touched a valid point, some Pokemon mentioned in some of the titles maybe belong to the guy with green hair.-Hikaru Wazana 01:15, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
Um the preview clearly shows Bel holding an Emboar doll so it's pretty much confirmed.RBK 01:32, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
I believe Emboar might have Stone Edge, if you look at the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLpwpq7v7R8&feature=uploademail, you can clearly see Conkeldurr deflecting Stones that look like a Stone Edge attack.RBK 07:47, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
So do you guys think it's true??RBK 00:48, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
- Idrk; it's hard to tell from the video. We'll have to wait until the episode comes out or more detail is given, in my opinion. Littlmiget123 02:22, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
The Tepig thing again
I don't really have any doubt, but is it ever said that Bianca had Pignite as a Tepig? I'm bringing it up because I don't remember anything being said about her having a Tepig. ^-^; Littlmiget123 16:56, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, technically. She stated that Pignite was her "starter" Pokémon in BW013. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 17:16, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
Current location unknown
Why does the current location of this Pokémon say unknown instead of with Bianca? I know why the ability says unknown as he did not officially activate it yet in both evolutions. PattyMan 13:52, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
According to a reliable japanese speaker on serebii forums, Emboar also used Hammer Arm: [QUOTE=Elekible-Kid;14332033]Yessir, I watched it live.
He used Arm Hammer/Arm Thrust and Flamethrower[/QUOTE]. Just thought I should let you guys know.RBK 01:24, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
Oh so a Japanese speaker isn't a reliable source?? Who cares if he is from Serebii??RBK 01:34, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
- By unreliable, Patty meant that we can not add it unless we have a legitimate proof. Anyway, I have re-watched the episode and fixed the article. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 04:40, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Just a thought
Assuming that Bianca's Emboar was gotten in Nuvema Town as a Tepig, could it be that it was the Tepig that Ash saw at Trip's starter selection? After all, we saw Trip get Serperior and Ash get Oshawott, so could it be possible? It would make sense. --Pokemon26 (talk) 16:26, 10 August 2012 (UTC)