Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
BW079: Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!! Airs: May 3rd.
"In Astilbe Town, Ash and his friends meet a boy called Suwama. He is the former Trainer of the Tepig Ash is currently raising and abandoned Tepig because he thought it had no talent for battles. To prove how useless Tepig is, Suwama challenges Satoshi to a double battle."
- credits go to slowkingsley for confirming the title. - credits go to Sushi for translating the summary.
We know have confirmation on the title.RBK 05:49, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
No but he also got the next episode too: From Animage
10th May - BW080: Brycen Appears! The Holy Mountain of Volcarona!! 「ハチク登場！ウルガモスの聖なる山」 大橋志吉 浅田裕二 川田武範 岩根雅明
This episode airs the following week to the Tepig vs Emboar episode.
There is currently no summary for this episode.RBK 06:03, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
So are you guys gonna make the episode page?? I would go on bulbagarden to look for the scan but it's not working so idk lol.RBK 06:51, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
- Does anyone have the Japanese text for this episode? I'd really like it before making it to make things easier. --ケンジのガール 06:57, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
I have included the one for BW078. But I don't have the one for BW077. Is the bulbagarden forums down or something??RBK 07:00, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
- Sushi gave me this, it's the Japanese text for the summary of the episode - アスチルベタウンで、サトシたちスワマという名の少年と出会う。スワマは現在サトシが育ててい る ポカブの元トレーナーで、バトルの才能が無いからとポカブを捨てたのだ。さらにスワマは、ポカ ブが
いかにダメなポケモンか証明すると、サトシにダブルバトルを申し込む。 G50 02:35, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Most pokemon learn attacks when they evolve. As it's suspected Tepig will evolve in this episode, it's only natural it will learn a new attack.
Theorizing on the attack is no good until we've seen it called out in the show though. We didn't even know Snivy's Leaf Storm for 2 episodes, as we didn't know if it was Grass Pledge, etc. Myzou 18:02, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- True but Fire Pledge has been confirmed and clearly mentioned in the scan. For further discussion regarding it and speculations, please visit this thread. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 19:35, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
Suspected evolution, yadda yadda yadda. Bwburke94 01:31, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
- Not really suspected. It's confirmed to take place in this episode. I don't think protection is needed unless we get a problem. --ケンジのガール 01:33, 29 April 2012 (UTC)