Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Is Heatmor confirmed in this episode? --Altruis 20:39, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be surprised if Heatmor managed to make a debut here, but no. As of right now, Heatmor has not been confirmed for the episode. Torpoleon 22:54, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
Why the hell is there a synopsis for a future episode. Sure it's like a 99.5% chance of this happening, but this isn't a speculation site. I really wanna take it off, if somebody can't give me one good solid reason to keep it there in the next 2 days, I will remove it! Chowolun 01:36, 30 March 2012 (UTC) User:Lucario985
- It's from an official blurb in a guide. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:43, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- Remove please. Seems the synopsis is not the correct except Swadloon evolved as seen as the trailer. [[User:KyleRGiggs|Ray]][[User talk:KyleRGiggs|mond]] 19:27, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! Chowolun 23:29, 5 April 2012 (UTC) User:Lucario985
Jessie, James, and Meowth are all confirmed. TVTokyo source G50 00:07, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- Disregard this, I was looking at the wrong episode G50 00:15, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
It's pretty much declared evolved, as in the trailer. Shouldn't we change the Ash page, along with this? Pringles 22:25, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- We don't move or change any pages until the episode has aired. It airs on April 12th so waiting two more days won't hurt. --Pokemaster97 23:57, 10 April 2012 (UTC)