The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Is Heatmor confirmed in this episode? --Altruis 20:39, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be surprised if Heatmor managed to make a debut here, but no. As of right now, Heatmor has not been confirmed for the episode. Torpoleon 22:54, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
Why the hell is there a synopsis for a future episode. Sure it's like a 99.5% chance of this happening, but this isn't a speculation site. I really wanna take it off, if somebody can't give me one good solid reason to keep it there in the next 2 days, I will remove it! Chowolun 01:36, 30 March 2012 (UTC) User:Lucario985
- It's from an official blurb in a guide. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:43, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- Remove please. Seems the synopsis is not the correct except Swadloon evolved as seen as the trailer. [[User:KyleRGiggs|Ray]][[User talk:KyleRGiggs|mond]] 19:27, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! Chowolun 23:29, 5 April 2012 (UTC) User:Lucario985
Jessie, James, and Meowth are all confirmed. TVTokyo source G50 00:07, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- Disregard this, I was looking at the wrong episode G50 00:15, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
It's pretty much declared evolved, as in the trailer. Shouldn't we change the Ash page, along with this? Pringles 22:25, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- We don't move or change any pages until the episode has aired. It airs on April 12th so waiting two more days won't hurt. --Pokemaster97 23:57, 10 April 2012 (UTC)