YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
What's that rock attack Pansage is seen using in the preview? The only rock attack pansage can use is rock tomb, but it sure didn't look like rock tomb. Was it fling maybe? Ssbmelee99 13:50, 1 December 2011 (UTC)
- Are you sure it's a rock, i would've thought it was Seed Bomb? Azure/ChromeVoid42 15:57, 1 December 2011 (UTC)
Pansage ear colour: --Altruis 15:31, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
Where does Cress appear in the episode? I didn't see the episode, and I don't think he actually appeared, and he was in a flashback, along with Panpour? :--SuperAipom7 (Need me?) 21:14, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- he was on a Video Call explaining the events leading to the flashback, so he did also make a physical appearance Azure/ChromeVoid42 21:16, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
I'm noticing a theme with this episode
- Title is "A Call for Brotherly Love!"
- Pansear makes a reference to the movie Rocky
- Rocky takes place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is known as "The City of Brotherly Love"
Chili returning to Striation City (confused)
I've been conveinced that Chili went back to Striation City to make up with Cress then goes on the journey afterwards. Then a dA user told me Chili just stays home. Can I add "Chili made up with Cress"? - unsigned comment from Grabbergirl (talk • contribs)
- Considering you've added it twice, and it was removed twice, no. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 22:30, 12 June 2012 (UTC)