The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
What About the Koaruhie Episode
Was it right to mainspace this as confirmed? When we haven't got any real confirmation on the episode number. The Koaruhie episode is just popping into my head, and it seems to me more likely to be BW020, since it still takes place in a forest. While the episode with Fushide takes place in Huin City, a very large Skyscraper City. I suppose it's possible that something happens and Arti delays his battle with Ash for a few days or more, but right now that's just speculation. So my main question is why is BW020 the Fushide episode? And I also apologize if I made this page incorrectly. I don't like creating new pages, given my limited knowledge. --Dman dustin 14:16, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Why does everyone assume that's BW020? Because some sketches said so? Did you ever think that maybe they could change their minds? Those pictures came out weeks ago after all.
- Here's were it says that this episode will air on February 24th. --ケンジのガール 14:20, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Wasn't the voice actor wrong about when BW018 was airing? I don't know what it was exactly, but the Voice Actor contradicted confirmed information and it had nothing to do with the Koaruhie episode, since that's not yet confirmed information. I think it was BW018, and the wrong time it was airing, but I'm not sure but I do know that the Voice Actor contradicted actual confirmed information. If it wasn't BW018, then it's probably that the Voice Actor called it BW022 and said it was airing the 24th, well first off BW019 airing on the 17th proves that the Dawn and Brock episodes are not considered part of Best Wishes, so regardless of the situation, the Voice Actor contradicted himself in some fashion. Unless the source you linked to has nothing to do with the Voice Actor then okay. But keep in mind that BW022 would've aired on the 24th if there wasn't a Dawn and Brock special and a Naruto break right after. So it's possible that the Voice Actor was not aware of the special and Naruto break. --Dman dustin 14:30, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- I've checked out Toru's website myself. This is what it says:
- ★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #22～ヒウンシティ・フシデパニック！』2/24（木）予定19：00-19：30/TV東京/アーティ役
- ★【TVアニメ】『ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ #25～ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル！』3/17（木）予定19：00-19：30/TV東京/アーティ役
- Though it says this episode is BW022, it still says it airs on 2/24. So we can totally throw out this Kaoruhie speculation being BW020 out. BW019 airs on 2/17. So unless they air two more episodes in between 2/17 and 2/24 that we don't know about yet, This episode is indeed BW020. And BW025 is actually BW023.
Confirmed by Terebi-kun, this episode it's the 20th, and it will diffuse on 24th february The name of episode is : Pikachu VS Meguroko VS Koaruhie!!
I really don't think the fushide episode is episode 20. The sketches suny got were actaully episode 20 so this page needs to bbe changed. As soon as there is a link ill post it here if somebody doesn't beat me first but the magazine name is there.RBK 10:02, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Anyone who has seen subsequent Japanese airings?
It would be nice to make sure that the ending alteration of this episode really is dub only. So if anyone has seen this episode get re-aired in Japan and has information if the ending is the same as the first airing or not, please let us know. DVD would be nice but I don't think that's out yet. Thank you. --ケンジのガール 08:50, 3 July 2011 (UTC)