The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Countdown to everyone realizing I was right about her in-game role being important. TTEchidna 21:14, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
I read on the forum for this episdoe that Professer Oak did a newsflash.Patrickmck 13:52, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
"When all of the Pokémon were trapped on the island, the Mamepato could have just flown away." They eventually did. Is this really noteworthy trivia? I tend to think not. What do you think, rest of Bulbapedia? --JediKnightDTV 00:01, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yes they did fly away, AFTER the Meguroco made the ladder and the Pokemon started walking on it instead of flying away from the very beginning Ataro 00:27, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- My point exactly. But I am still having trouble understanding how/why this constitutes noteworthy trivia. Can anyone else help? Does anyone else want to give an opinion on the subject? --JediKnightDTV 00:56, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
Who's that Pokémon?
- It was there in the Dutch dub. Which probably means CN was behind its removal for the English dub. J-J-M 14:57, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Does anyone have an idea what the dub title is referencing? Yamiidenryuu 19:02, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
Live Caster: Unknown?
- I think it means that there is no Live Caster available for subsequent airings of this episode. --ケンジのガール 00:37, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Nah, just that no-one has confirmed what it is. Almost all episodes have LiveCaster on repeat airings, but it seems a segment that isn't cared for much. Bluesun 00:45, 25 September 2011 (UTC)