Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Countdown to everyone realizing I was right about her in-game role being important. TTEchidna 21:14, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
I read on the forum for this episdoe that Professer Oak did a newsflash.Patrickmck 13:52, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
"When all of the Pokémon were trapped on the island, the Mamepato could have just flown away." They eventually did. Is this really noteworthy trivia? I tend to think not. What do you think, rest of Bulbapedia? --JediKnightDTV 00:01, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yes they did fly away, AFTER the Meguroco made the ladder and the Pokemon started walking on it instead of flying away from the very beginning Ataro 00:27, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- My point exactly. But I am still having trouble understanding how/why this constitutes noteworthy trivia. Can anyone else help? Does anyone else want to give an opinion on the subject? --JediKnightDTV 00:56, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
Who's that Pokémon?
- It was there in the Dutch dub. Which probably means CN was behind its removal for the English dub. J-J-M 14:57, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Does anyone have an idea what the dub title is referencing? Yamiidenryuu 19:02, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
Live Caster: Unknown?
- I think it means that there is no Live Caster available for subsequent airings of this episode. --ケンジのガール 00:37, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Nah, just that no-one has confirmed what it is. Almost all episodes have LiveCaster on repeat airings, but it seems a segment that isn't cared for much. Bluesun 00:45, 25 September 2011 (UTC)