Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I made an edit to this page a while back, but it was reverted with the point being that my edit was "pretty obvious". I don't understand the reason for the revert, as I do not find my point (that Avalanche forces the Pokemon using the move to attack last in the turn) to be obvious unless the move is used and tested. Can I get the reason for the revert clarified? --VGJustice 22:00, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- For the move's description: "An attack move that inflicts double the damage if the user has been hurt by the foe in the same turn." If the user's been hurt, that means that the foe has gone first, and therefore that the user should be slower for better power. TTEchidna 04:58, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
- Alright, but that still doesn't present the problem that the move forces the user to move last. I agree that it's more powerful if they move last with this attack, but that doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying. --VGJustice 18:22, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
Alright, I've tried to be nice, but now I'm just getting irritated. TTEchidna, if you would like to please use the talk page here to inform me why it should no be stated that the pokemon using this move will attack LAST, then by all means inform us. Until then, I will re-add my point every day. --VGJustice 05:17, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- Does Damage from status or weather count to doubling the power?Luckario 00:08, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
The page says it targets al adjacent pokemon, but it seems to only affect a single target in horde battles. Does this need confirmation in the game code? I don't know how to do that. PinkShinyRose (talk) 21:12, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- Uh, it doesn't say that. Eridanus (talk) 21:22, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- The chart indicates any Pokémon that can be targeted with the move. The words beneath it explain whether it affects all those targets or one chosen by the player. I hope this clears it up. Berrenta (talk) 21:49, 19 January 2014 (UTC)