how was ashs sceptile confirmed to be a male??Ritchie
- I guess the whole Meganium thing. I don't recall a gender being said. --ケンジのガール 01:40, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
Well it was in love with a FEMALE Meganium so it must eb male. plus I could swear Nurse Joy called it a he. User:ShinyMedicham
Quick Attack was first used in 'Tail With a Twist', against Seviper toward the end of the episode. A full 13 episodes before the one listed. --Seriin 18:12, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
The image isn't very lovely..
- I believe that would be a Pokedex, not a Cartoon Network bar. Anyway, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), thanks.
20:20, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oops, sorry, I forgot --♪ Jason Tong ♪ 04:15, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
"Treecko was the first of Ash's Pokémon not to know any moves of its type upon capture" What about Ash's Heracross? It didn't know any bug type moves until Megahorn in EP269 or fighting moves until Focus Punch in DP183.--Burgundy 19:38, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
- It seems that people don't do research before adding trivia. If it's the first one they remember then they add it. I've removed the incorrect trivia point. Nice spotting though, it's been there for months. Werdnae (talk) 20:28, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
It looks like Sceptile is the 4th non-legendary pokemon in the anime that beat a legendary one, in this case Darkrai. Fancy adding this fact to the trivia soon? Gengarzilla 13:42, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- But did Sceptile defeat Darkrai one-on-one? Charizard, Pikachu, and Buneary all did it without any aid. Sceptile came in after Heracross, Torkoal, and Gible already had their shots at it.--Purimpopoie 15:25, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Is it possible, that as a Treecko, Sceptile knew Iron Tail? The reason I ask is because the animation for Treecko using Pound is similar to the animation of Pikachu when he uses Iron Tail. WATERWarrior67 01:55, 1 October 2014 (UTC)