Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- No, it's definitely Kayzie. Rachael Lillis confirmed on a message board that she played Corsola, whose voice is very similar to Cyndaquil's. --PAK Man Talk 23:41, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- You're right Rogers does voice it cause I have compared the voices of Cyndaquil and Misty's Corsola so therefore Kayzie does provide its voice Livinlarge18 23:50, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
With Snorlax, Corphish, Bayleef, totodile, and possibly cyndaquil returning in DP182
should this page be protected due to...this? (Ataro 16:03, 31 May 2010 (UTC))
- If this one is protected, then Dawn's cyndaquil should be protected too, for all we know, that quilava could be any of those cyndaquils... Luord 03:17, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
From looking at the preview for the next episode, it looks as if Ash's Quilava learned Aerial Ace when it battles Nando's Armaldo in the Sinnoh League.--Shapps07 23:48, 24 June 2010 (UTC)
- It's possible because Quilava can learn it, but it just might be Quick Attack.--VolticWind 23:33, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
Nah it's not Quick Attack. It's definitely Aerial Ace because the attack is in mid-air, it had those white lines surrounding its body, and doesn't have a big white shadow on its feet like Quick Attack has; so therefore it's not Quick Attack, it's Aerial Ace. - unsigned comment from Shapps07 (talk • contribs)
Shouldn't we fill out the Quilava's Ability as Blaze? It would make sense, it can only have Blaze.--VolticWind 23:10, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
- As much as it makes sense, and this doesn't...no. We don't put abilities down because sometimes the anime doesn't always follow the games, despite it showing several times that it does follow it. We only add them if they are seen or commanded...the same goes with any genders...--Psyライダー☮ 23:13, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
Shoudn't the article has at least one or two pictures of Cyndaquil in original series? Despite looking better in DP because of image quality, its main role in anime definetly was in original series, and now that it appeared once in DP all of the pictures were replaced. -- R
ikkiKitsune 02:29, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
- Is there really much of a difference? Both pictures are of Quilava as a Cyndaquil in a generally ambiguous area, so naturally we'd choose the higher quality one. ~ solaris 02:56, 30 June 2010 (UTC)