Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Ash's Pikachu/Featured article candidate
- @CoolPika and buzzzzy, in other sections: I see your point. But this still is a great article. Manga section does need improvement, but it's still a good, comprehensive article. The language section is not the level of research you would expect from an ordinary fangirl. --αワニノコ 13:23, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Strike this vote: I didn't see the trivia section until now. --αワニノコ 14:31, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with CP over here. It's a great article, but unless the manga section is improved it's incomplete. --electAbuzzzz 07:25, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- I still think the artile needs a lot of work. There are far too many pictures and sections all bunched up together which would all work well as individual articles, and the text is very scruffily typed and placed. It starts of fairly well to be honest, but when I keep reading it completely loses the plot. It makes it seem like we are deliberately favouring Pikachu just because its the anime's main Pokemon. It shouldn't be an FA, really. Dusknoir477 12:49, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- No... Ash is enough. We don't need one of his Pokémon. --ケンジのガール 22:22, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Pffft. It doesn't even have the "In the TCG" section up! MaverickNate 22:47, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Now that I've seen the trivia section, combined with the stub manga section and the lack of a TCG section, my vote has been changed to oppose. --αワニノコ 14:33, 17 July 2009 (UTC)