Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Key word there: IF. It probably never will. Hey, does anyone think that that was the same Fearow that Paul tried to catch in DP046??? --Theryguy512 02:13, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- We don't know how far it is from Pallet Town to Mt. Coronet's southern end. Of course, the dub did try to pass off Hearthome as the third gym when the game makes it clear that Veilstone is the one with the third gym--why did the anime decide to go to Hearthome before Veilstone anyway? --Shiningpikablu252 02:21, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- Because it is still the same sort of thing you had to do in the games. Fantina wasn't there so you had to go to Maylene before. Moldy orange 02:59, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think so, otherwise Ash's Pikachu or the Fearow would've recognized each other.... 1ht14 8:17, 11 February 2008 (GMT)
- No. There is no Ash's Fearow per se in any other canon. This location allows for us to have a comparison between the Fearow and its anime counterpart. —darklordtrom 00:37, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
It makes more sense
to me to move this to Fearow (anime) and put it as a recurring wild Pokémon, then have a section about the magna. It's very awkward to have an in the anime about a Pokémon he never caught then to simply explain that he caught it in the magna only on a page about a recurring wild Pokémon. ----Zewis29 (Talk, Contribs) 03:53, 6 July 2010 (UTC)