Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- There's a magazine scan (I forget which off the top of my head) which shows Buizel clearly with Dawn's team. The only reason it's still debated is because some people really want it to be Ash's. --Pie ~♪♫ 21:09, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Iron Tail?
- 2 Disambiguation Page
- 3 Gender
- 4 Protection Request
- 5 Unprotect
- 6 Released?
- 7 Pictures
- 8 Razor Wind
- 9 Rain Dance
- 10 DP077 combination
- 11 Learning Water Pulse
- 12 Picture?
- 13 Mention
- 14 ice jet
- 15 Picture
- 16 Buizel's role as a life-saver
- 17 NEW PIC !!!
- 18 Trivia
- 19 Just removed some trivia
I don't think it did, when it uses sonicboom though its tail glows white. So in photos of an episode someone could have mistaken it for iron tail.
We need a disambiguation page for Buizel. I would do it but I don't know how. -- Kenji Girl 01:24, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- The spots on the back. That's why we set it to male, however the anime may not use the gender differences. Tina☆♥♫ 20:36, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- It's a timed protect
- To prevent the same edit-war issues James's Cacnea caused
- --Shiningpikablu252 16:57, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- I protected because users were edit warring over the trivia that says Buizel being the only unevolved Pokémon on Ash's team. But I guess it's long enough. --ケンジのガール 21:25, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
In the Dawn's Pokemon template, shouldn't buizel be under "traded away" rather than "released"? Same with Ash and Aipom. Missingno. Master 17:17, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
They were traded to characters we'll never see again. Dawn and Ash are main characters in the anime, and it's always possible they might trade back, judging by Ash's history with regretting trades and trading back. --Vladek
Though Aipom and Buizel are still on the show, so it's a different situation to Raticate, Lickitung, Cacnea or the likes of Pidgeot and Butterfree. Cassius335 19:12, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Do we really need both pictures? Personally I think throwing the old pic into the article space makes the page look worse. Cassius335 01:12, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- I think the one in the body should go back into the infobox (As it's a good shot of Buizel, though if you REALLY want to keep the Ash one, stick it into the body and keep it small.) Tina☆♥♫
Isn't it possible that Buizel's Sonic Boom could also be Razor Wind? They look the same, are initiated the same, and Buizel can learn both. Happizelpom 05:41, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
I think he learns Rain Dance because in the preview it was raining inside the Veilstone gym while Buizel was fighting Lucario. But I know we can't put it up because it's not confirmed yet so that's why I'm talking about it ^^ --'ケンジ'ガール 00:29, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't have to be Rain Dance. It could just be one of Buizel's water attacks dispersed by Aura Sphere or something.
It really looks like Water Pulse. Greysky 22:15, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- Comparing the last attack in the preview to other screenshots of Water Pulse, they look strikingly similar. Well, anyway it's not Aura Sphere. JmathTalk 20:52, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
Learning Water Pulse
How did Buizel learn Water Pulse? It can't learn it from leveling up, so did Ash use a TM or something because I've never seen Ash use a TM before. - unsigned comment from Nidolord500 (talk • contribs)
- In the battle against Maylene Buizel used it so it may have learned it off screen. But the characters werent like OMG BUIZEL KNOWS WATER PULSE. I think it just attacked like normalDavidaipom 14:57, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm still not sure what the problem is, since TM's don't exist in the anime and the anime also seems to have thrown out at least the order of the Level-up learnset (because no-one has an acknowledged level in the anime, ever), resulting in one big list of stuff Buizel might learn at some point, of which Water Pulse is one of the options.
- And yet the whining on the forums; You'd have thought it was Giga Impact the way some pople were automatically crying "DEM!"... - Cassius335 17:12, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
Why has the picture been changed? It looked fine and Buizel's eyes look funny now.--Davidaipom 14:37, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- Not yet. The others were official battles, this might not be. TTEchidna 06:39, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
should ice jet becounted as a move in the moves colum on his page
- very good question. we counted the thunder tail whip and lightning armor for Pikachu. And "ice jet" was something Dawn and Ash worked very hard for... I say yes! Mooites 18:46, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
firstly remember to put your sig which you do by putting 4 ~ and then your name second, no it shoudlnt but i do think that that should be in a moves improvised section just as for Pikachu/Swellow have a moves improvised section for thunder armor. i mean buizel has used this improvisation on more than one occasion Happizelpom 18:49, 7 September 2008 (UTC)Happizelpom
- Haps, you don't have to put your name after the four tildes... Do you see me signing everything TTEchidna 01:50, 8 September 2008 (UTC)TTEchidna? No. The four tildes do that automatically. TTEchidna 01:50, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- Another Reason is that Staravia is pictured in the article, and Staravia is set to evolve (Watch the preview for DP118), making it out of date. Torngentleman2 20:59, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Buizel's role as a life-saver
Shouldn't there be a sentence saying that Buizel, while with Dawn, saved her and Ash's lives in The Rise of Darkrai, about an hour and 12 minutes in? I think that preventing the deaths of two main characters in a movie is kind of important... β0 07:46, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
NEW PIC !!!
Hi guys, i have uploaded a new picture for the article and i want to replace the image of this article with this new one. Check it out and tell me is it ok or the previous (image on the article) one is better? --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 17:12, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- I honestly prefer the old one. In my opinion, it looks better, especially since Buizel isn't being hidden by an attack. —darklordtrom 21:23, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
This is not an attack (in the image), it is due to the seal on Buizel's pokeball. This image is taken from DP 088 (Wallace Cup). I think this new one is looking better. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 03:25, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- In DP142. A female Togepi used Attract on Pikachu, Meowth, Piplup and Croagunk. Because it was already known that Meowth and Croagunk were male, this immediately confirmed Pikachu and Piplup as male. Dilophosaurus Rex 17:28, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Just removed some trivia
- Buizel and Pikachu are the only Pokémon currently on Ash's team that have both their gender and ability confirmed.
Removed because it's no longer on his team.-- Bill 19:11, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
What are you talking about? it is still on his team he will use it in DP186 against Paul.RBK 22:51, 16 July 2010 (UTC)