The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Multiple Alternate Dimensions
In the beginning of The Rise of Darkrai, when Dialga and Palkia are fighting, the Unown are seen there as well. This suggests that the Alternate Dimension of Movie 10 and that of Movie 3 and the various Unown episodes are one the same. Anyone else have opinions on the subject? Should the article be changed? Satosuke 20:06, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
Anyone else think the current pic isn't so good? I mean, you can barely see the Unown. If people think that its a bad pic, I think we should put a bad pic template until the pic is replaced. So, who thinks its a bad pic?--DRAGONBEASTX 22:35, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- It's a great picture. The scene that it is taken from is just dark.--RexRacer -talk 22:37, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Uh... don't ya(wow, I wrote "ya") think maybe its a little too dark? I couldn't see the Unown at first...--DRAGONBEASTX 22:47, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it's bad at all. I thought it was pretty cool (and viewable) actually. 22:49, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think it looks cool, but I just wondered if it was too dark.--DRAGONBEASTX 22:54, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
Just a thought...
Wait. In The Rise of Darkrai, Unown are only seen when Palkia and Dialga clash. Does that mean that Dialga and Palkia are creating them? Or are the Unown just running (Actually floating) away form Dialga and Palia?16ipodfanatic 01:02, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
- It's probably them running away. That, or they're mindlessly floating around. CuboneKing 01:05, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
Sinjo (or Shinto) Ruins
Unown are seen while a member of the trio are being created. Both places have legendaries (Dragons). Both places are in (somehow) Sinnoh and Johto - Movie 3 in the Anime (Johto) Movie 10 in the anime (Sinnoh); Dialga+Palkia+Giratina+Cynthia in the games (Sinnoh) and Gold+Kotone+Entrence in Johto (Johto) - And finally they are both Mysterious and Dark. Reply ASAP. With these: SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:14, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
YUP They are da same place, we should merge or include info about it in both articles
SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:14, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
NAA They are soooo different you wouldn't beleive it!
- Seriously. No. —darklordtrom 23:46, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
It's just a thought. I don't care if people agree or not. SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:14, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- I'm lost.... what exactly is the question? Merge this page with Shinto Ruins? No. They're not the same place. This page is about a dimension, the Shinto page is about the ruins. How is that alike? R.A. Hunter Blade 20:18, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
Since the title is conjectural anyway, I think "alternate dimension" is a poor title, as there are other alternate dimensions. This dimension's distinguishing feature is that it is full of Unown, so I suggest "Unown dimension". --SnorlaxMonster 07:26, 14 September 2013 (UTC)