YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Is it possible to get a TM/HM list? I always use Bulbapedia to see what good moves Pokemon can learn, but if a page doesn't have a TM/HM list... Zapdos 20:15, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- There are lists elsewhere, unfortunately, we're a little behind. Veekun's got a great one, though, and you could add it yourself. TTEchidnaGSDS! 01:18, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
Where's its learnset from Generation 3? Binks 16:46, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- I'll probably get to it some time this week. Zurqoxn 01:26, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
Please and thank you! Littlmiget123 01:07, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
I have an edit request, please add that aron can learn rain dance by breeding aggron with blastoise, I did this in leaf green. Thanks, please let me know if anyone changes it, thanks. (The snargret guy 22:51, 18 January 2010 (UTC))
- That doesn't need to be added. Rain Dance is a TM move, which means that any Pokémon who can learn a TM can also learn it by breeding. Take a look at our article on egg moves for more information. —darklordtrom 08:04, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
ok, thanks, although it is kind of cool that if you clone aggron using the battle tower glitch, you can make a whole bunch with different moves, idk thanks (The snargret guy 19:05, 19 January 2010 (UTC))
- No. Aggron's name is from Aggression. Argon has the G and the R swapped, and is a gas. Aggron is not a gas. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:52, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
On a lot of pages about specific Pokémon, I've noticed that they say "This Pokémon evoles from this Pokémon starting at level ___." Why does it say that they evolve starting at a particular level? Wouldn't it be easier to say "This Pokémon evolves from this Pokémon at level ___?" Aggron989 (talk) 01:23, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- Because of the B button. You can stop the evolution once, but you'll have to continue doing so every level-up. Ataro (talk) 01:31, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
I only noticed it on this page, but it applies to all Pokémon. Wouldn't it be prudent to include each Pokémon's move sets as they appear in each individual generation, or at least note changes from previous generations? There are people who still prefer the earlier generations. I think it would be higly beneficial to include this. Aggron989 (talk) 17:37, 23 December 2012 (UTC)