The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I die to see this freackin' episode xD. What's the matter?? the directors forgott about it?? --Blizzard 13:33, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
An actual video would probably be better than just an audio file. It's a shame the preview was removed from YouTube. --FabuVinny 11:19, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
The real AG101
- Yes, that's why Filb.de uses the AG101 screenshots linked as AG102 and etc. Netto-kun Talk 18:48, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- Please give us the link to this YouTube video. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 23:21, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- I can't the user closed his acount but I do know that 4Kids dubbed the episode and they never let it be shown in syndication like EP018 Livinlarge18 11:12, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- It was most likely a fandub. I'm sure Japan never gave 4Kids the tape of the episode, so they would be unable to dub the episode. --PAK Man Talk 15:00, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Well, if we had a link to the video, we'd be able to prove it...--Shiningpikablu252 19:50, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe I could get that guy to email me the video then I'd prove it Livinlarge18 00:48, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- Go for it. Post it to YouTube and link it here. You might be thinking of the wrong episode, but maybe not. There was another episode that aired and was dubbed that features a Whiscash. TTEchidna 01:12, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- It turns out that the episode I saw was AG075 or Whiscash and Ash Livinlarge18 21:13, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
If this ever gets aired
As a special or anything, like Holiday Hi-Jynx or Snow Way Out!, we will keep it in the list of AG episodes in the same place and we will keep its top and bottom prevnexts as they are, however, this will not become AG101, just as HHJ isn't EP039. It'd cause there to be too many moves (20 was enough for splitting the Deoxys special) and since it's been this long since the episode was supposed to air, it'd be stupid to call it AG101 now. It would be moved to its Japanese translated title, then to its dub title, if it ever receives one. For now, however, it will stay as AG101 (unaired).
Opening and credits
- That's the Jap. Opening/Ending, It only aired in Japan. --Force Fire 01:39, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
"Ash Ketchum finishes the Mossdeep City Gym and his next goal is the final Gym at Sootopolis City. Ash and friends journey toward Jojo Island on the way and are caught in an earthquake caused by a Whiscash. They then meet a Pokémon Trainer named Chōta and start a Whiscash extermination there. " Uh... that doesn't really sound right. If it is, could someone please explain?--Flib 12:56, 12 March 2011 (UTC)