Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
What possible reason could there be for not using the evolution template? Missingno. Master 21:35, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
No. Just. No.
Never said it was. All I want to know is why the evolution template isn't used. Missingno. Master 20:10, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
If 'M learns Pound at Lv138, can't we put Pound on it's moveset? -PokemonTrainer7738
It WAS on there-some vandal removed it. I just put it back on.--
Evolving into Rhydon
- i didnt know M' could evolve into Rhydon. all of mine evolved into Kangaskhan. -- MAGNEDETH 00:49, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
Actually, any non-hybrid Glitch Pokémon can be transformed into a Rhydon via the following method:
1: Deposit the chosen Glitch Pokémon into Bill's PC.
2: View its stats.
3: Withdraw it. It should've turned into a Rhydon, yet will still have the glitch Pokémon's name, stats, and attacks. If you want to turn this Rhydon back into a Glitch Pokémon, drop it off at the Daycare and come back for it. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 13:41, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Yes, but I wouldn't consider that evolution, it sounds like the Q glitch, just without the move swapping.--Boxman
- Both 'm and missing no can evolve into kangaskhan and rhydon kangaskhan because it's first in the index and rhydon because well i forgot if you want to know watch tamashiheroka on YouTube.
Not ACTUAL Base Stats Listed
Using Gameshark, I have captured the glitch M' multiple times. M's Stats at level 1 are all around the following below (attack power slightly varied):
~MotherEarth 9:10 PM (EST) June 8th, 2008
- Base stats are not the Pokémon's stats at level 1, dude. TTEchidna 02:48, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
'M Evloves Into Clefairy Too
'M, at level 128, can evolve into Clefairy. I tried outting it in there, but without the template it was way too confusing. So could some one do this for me?--Boxman
- I tried, but I couldn't make it work. Why they don't just use the evolution template is beyond me. I'll keep trying, though. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 13:57, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, that was bothering me. -- Boxman, A Guy who works with Glitches. 14:04, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Blocks in 'M's name
After going to my dusty old copy of Red I've been purposely encountering as many MissingNo. and 'M as I possibly could. I've noticed that the blocks in 'M's name seem to depend on the sprites on both sides of the battle. When first encountered, the first two blocks appear to be portions of Red's backsprite, where the last two blocks are portions of 'M's sprite. After sending out the different Pokémon in my party, the first two blocks kept changing to match portions of the most recent Pokémon's backsprite. Might this info about 'M's name be notable trivia? - Kogoro | Talk to me | 21:13, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- I would say so. I've noticed this as well. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:52, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
'M Always obtainable with Old Man Trick?
According to the article, no matter what your character's name is, you'll always have a chance of running into an 'M on Pokemon R/B. I disagree with this. In my Blue version, I used the default name "JOHN", and I have never once encountered an 'M while using the Old Man Trick. 'M may be common with several names (I believe I've encountered it using BLUE, and using ANDREW), but I don't think it is encounterable with any name. --AndrewFM 11:38, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
Gen II question
If you sucessfully trade 'M (or Missingno.) to Gold/Silver, can it be traded back?
Also, will the game freeze or something because Gen II pokemon are not allowed in the Time Capsule? PokemonTrainer7738 18:04, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- No. That's quite ridiculous. —darklordtrom 00:32, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
▄█ 'M ▓▒
Can we take out all instances of ▄█ 'M ▓▒ in this article. Those aren't even the correct symbols. An image of its name would be good in one place, but ▄█ 'M ▓▒ is not good. --SnorlaxMonster 09:46, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
Er... ▄█ 'M ▓▒ is actually the closest you can get to ▄█ 'M ▓▒'s actual name. Any closer and a new set of dingbats would have to be released, and I doubt it's enough reason to do so. Master Luxray 11:25, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Close enough is not good enough. Besides, ▄█ 'M ▓▒ is nowhere near. Use an image if you can't type it (see ). We have (despite it not being used). --SnorlaxMonster 12:04, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed. 'M can appear at level 80 if you have an odd number of characters in your name (as long as it is not a default name, which prevent 'M from appearing at all). --SnorlaxMonster 09:46, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
Im sorry, but I have never seen any proof of 'M evolving into Clefairy, all I have seen that it evolves into Kanaskhan. So can someone show me proof of 'M evolving into Clefairy? Iml908 21:01, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
Should it be noted?
Should the stupid rumours that :'M was a scrapped prevoulotion to kangashkan that was shoved into a empty slot be mentioned?These are extremely fake (duh its moveset) but should they be mentioned? - unsigned comment from VENUS,MEGA,SCEPT,TORTE,SERP (talk • contribs)
It can also clone key items, because my Dome fossil was my 6th item and now I have infinite Dome fossils and they cannot be deposited in the PC. -- Pokemon Trainer Bowser Jr. [[ 13:33, 3 August 2012 (UTC)