From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
TPPC's banner as of November 2010
TPPC is a Pokémon RPG founded more than nine years ago. Currently on Version 8, it is the self-proclaimed "Web's Most Popular Pokémon RPG."
Some Pokémon are unavailable, either not released yet, or removed (Mew). Each Pokémon can learn almost every move that has ever been released, including ones that they would normally be unable to learn, for example, Charizard can learn Ice Beam. However, some moves are unavailable.
TPPC has three different special classes of Pokémon:
Shiny: These Pokémon are colored differently, and will remain so upon evolution. All of their stats are boosted by 5.
Dark: . A Dark Pokémon's coloration is several tones darker than their regular form's. Their stats are lowered by 4 during daytime, but raised by 10 during nighttime.
Gold: Gold Pokémon are colored gold. These Pokémon are the most difficult to obtain, and are by far the most popular amongst higher-ranking trainers. All of their stats are boosted by 15.
Differences between TPPC and Pokémon games
• TPPC has no Abilities
• TPPC is mainly text-based; there is no walking around
• Most legendary Pokémon are found through sidequests
• In TPPC, a Pokémon's levels go as high as you want (The highest leveled is a level 12,899 GoldenScizor)
• One can buy Pokémon through a Trainer's market in TPPC
• To catch Pokémon, one must go to one of a variety of maps, click the map, and choose if you want that Pokémon
• One can be on any evil team except for Plasma; the good team is represented as Team TPPC