YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Changes related to "Jirachi (M06)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Genesect Army; 22:54 . . (+3) . . Gengarzilla (→In the games: I can only assume that whoever wrote that was from the future...)
16 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Genesect Army; 18:08 . . (+229) . . Ataro
- (diff | hist) . . Genesect Army; 02:45 . . (-3) . . Pumpkinking0192 (→In M16: According to our Japanese-speaking brethren on the talk page, it is indeed New Tork City. No need to change it even though it looks like a typo.)
- (diff | hist) . . Genesect Army; 00:07 . . (+682) . . Lady Ariel
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
13 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Heroes of Truth and Ideals; 19:03 . . (-13) . . Ataro (There is nothing confirming that the Original Dragon is Kyurem. It could very well have a different name altogether.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Heroes of Truth and Ideals; 18:44 . . (+13) . . Pikachu Bros. (→In the games: According to Ghetsis, Kyurem is the leftover body after Zekrom and Reshiram split)