YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Changes related to "Hoothoot (EX Unseen Forces 59)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Hoothoot (Pokémon); 23:56 . . (-11) . . Pumpkinking0192 (→Trivia: I'm on the fence as to whether this is notable or just a minor anime error, but either way, the focus of the sentence needs to be your point, not irrelevant stuff like Falkner's job or Pikachu's presence.)
- (diff | hist) . . Hoothoot (Pokémon); 23:23 . . (+93) . . Yamitora1 (Undo revision 1907730 by Crystal Talian (talk) That's not Philology, if anything that would be a behavior and why remove the trivia about Falkner's Hoothoot?)
- (diff | hist) . . m Hoothoot (Pokémon); 22:48 . . (-162) . . Crystal Talian (This belongs in physiology, not trivia)
- (diff | hist) . . m Hoothoot (Pokémon); 22:48 . . (-77) . . ArcToraphim (→Behavior: If confronted, it will "sprint" (one leg? two?), but if attacked, it will stand there (implied by 'brace')? Dex over anime, unless it's resolvable. )
- (diff | hist) . . Hoothoot (Pokémon); 22:21 . . (+621) . . Yamitora1 (→Biology: I reworded quite a bit, the old text was also full of info that was either speculation or just made up. I watched some old eps to study hoothoot's behavior.)
- (diff | hist) . . Hoothoot (Pokémon); 22:19 . . (+260) . . Yamitora1 (→Trivia: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Bulbapedia:Project TCG; 15:43 . . (-32) . . Raikou99999 (→Participants: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Bulbapedia:Project TCG; 15:41 . . (+136) . . Raikou99999 (→Participants: )
- (diff | hist) . . Bulbapedia:Project TCG; 12:19 . . (+63) . . BaconstripEX