Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- whistles* Um, what is this about shopping??? I have all of this in my User Sand box:
Wait, what? Brock is winking? How the hell can you tell? (I'm not even joking about this. How the hell can he possibly wink?) --Dual 05:43, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
If any pick is Brock Winking that it. Cerberus
Honesty, that looks more like a hide-it-with-a-smile grimace than a wink to me. Luna Tiger 20:27, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- It's like... a pedo grin or something. It's really creeping me out. :S Tina δ♫ 20:33, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- The fact that Brock is more um, older (In my book at least. He's 15? Seems much older to me..) than May, so that makes it look more like a pedo grin.
- If you don't know what a pedo is you're better off not knowing. XDD; Tina δ♫ 20:37, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
If no-one can even agree on the name, this page needs a severe rethink. - Cassius335 20:57, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
Can someone give me an episode where they went shopping. Mooites 03:55, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Twice that I can recall. Once was in Taming of the Shoomish and in The Spheal of Approval. --ケンジのガール 04:01, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Gracias Mooites 04:29, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Maybe call it Rock the Calendar Shipping. Brock trains rock types (well he use to) and he has rock in his name, and May is also the name of a month so it all works and i believe its a old saying to rock the calendar. Maybe do what pokemon does and make a pun out of it. Call it Brock the Calendar.
Or we could call it maybe tomboy sissyboy shipping since may acts very tomboyish and Brock acts like a sissy.
another name could be sore arm (for her dragging him by it) yellow back (for him being scared) shipping.
Maybe even curse haunted house shipping.
corny yes but shopping shipping seems a little bland and could describe almost any pairing. Heck if we went with two people maybe liking each other for shopping together then Ash, Misty, and Brock were in a three way of some sort. Not to mention may is always shopping even in the Movie Jirochi the Wish maker (i might have misspelled that, but i don't got time to find the correct spelling.)Yami 22:08, 7 September 2008 (UTC)