The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Shipping talk:PokéShipping/Featured article candidate
- Support! Definitly the most detailed and the best shipping article there is.--Smartkidhen 20:51, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- I TOTALLLY SUPPORT THIS! I support this becuase it is definitely the best shipping article around. Also, it has been written very well. Mudkipluvr4ever 01:09, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yes!! It is the best article of shipping. It has a lot of details and is very well explained.--Lambie 06:36, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Eh. The prose isn't fantastic (written very casually, lots of contractions) and I think the POV nature of shipping makes it kind of a weak choice for a Featured Article. --ZestyCactus 21:23, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Too many personal opinions and theories that try to make the reader lean to a specific thought. Featured articles should present interesting facts, and the opinions shouldn't overwhelm those facts, which is what this article is doing. Dany36 21:47, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Um no... IT'S A SHIPPING. People who don't like this ship are going to be ticked. And it's not cause I'm not a big fan of the ship. I'd do the same for OrangeShipping. And as what was said above, there are way too many opinions in the article. Shipping pages should never be nominated for FAC. --ケンジのガール 22:48, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- While I would not mind a 'shipping article to be featured someday, none of them are anywhere near a point that can be called worthy of being featured. This one included. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 03:39, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- The article doesn't seem to be in good quality, such as saying "Why did she stay at Ash's mother's house, and not at Oak's laboratory?", apparently asking a question. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 12:41, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- I'm too lazy, so I'll just fill in "all of the above". CuboneKing
- I agree with what everyone else is saying. - Pokemon1234567890
- Me too. --Hmdwgf 01:28, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
- It is nothing but theories; the featured article should be something with greater accuracy and definiteness. Being the most plausible shipping (I think, though I am not a Shipper) doesn't suffice. Ssrprotege 03:22, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- Even though I am a fan of Pokéshipping, I think this is a bad idea. The mere fact that shipping articles need redircty-warning things should tell you that it's not a good idea to put them on the front page. --Jared 05:52, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I support the ship, and I agree that this shipping article has more concrete hints than most others, but I object. It's still a Shipping article, and like all the others, some content is speculation and opinions. No. .GreenPhoenix. 20:19, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I wouldn't really want it to be featured. Yes, the page is sufficient however, I dun think POV are much being like by people as they may complain that "No, they dun like each other" and some may quarrel over it. Being featured can be said that it is sufficient AND important. Ruixiang95 13:54, 2 February 2010 (UTC)