The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Shipping talk:List of game shippings
We need more articles
- And that's a bad idea. Most, if not all, 'ships that involve game protagonists do not have enough information to warrant a full, non-stub article. We're trying to reduce the amount of articles in this section, especially if they're going to be small in comparison to some others. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 04:24, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
So far we have had sections for player characters and their rivals, but with the addition of two rivals in the Unova Series, don't you think we need a section about the two of them together? --Ggb81 03:33, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- Not sure yet. But Touya+Touko/Cheren and Touya+Touko/Bel probably do need sections. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 12:26, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- Oops, did not read this beforehand and made a section anyways. Is it okay to keep it? Pocketfanmk 18:56, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
Can I make articles for each one of these shippings?
Normally I wouldn't ask for permission, but I see that there are users who would prefer this page to stay the way it is now. Unlike the shippings that come from manga or anime, that have their own articles, there is no such thing for the game ships. So maybe creating different articles for each pairing, would be a good addition to the page. User:Mina
- The reason it is the way it is, is because these pairings share hints. Meaning there's no point in having an article called FerrisWheelShipping and another article called IsshuShipping, if they're going to be identical. Making an article called "IsshuShipping and FerrisWheelShipping" is equally pointless. They also would never have enough content to be considered full-fledged articles, thus, they are all under one page. So no, please do not make any of these 'ships into articles. However, if you have content to add to each that could be considered hints, by all means please do. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 19:04, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
- He's also not much of an antagonist, either. He's fought multiple times all over the region (unlike any other leader who is only fought one-two times maximum), and he's the player's true antithesis, because he genuinely wants you to be the other half to his plan, so he can defeat you. For all intents and purposes, yes, he's a rival and will be treated like one here.
- Eventually, there will be a need for that "other" list, but so far, no dice. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 18:36, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
I think that we need a page for Agencyshipping (Black and White in the manga), cause this is getting confusing and I think there's quite a lot of evidence for that particular ship.
- Black, after some thanking done by White for lending Tep to her agency, decides to go on with her and starts calling her "Boss".ABW06
- White remarks that Black is handsome. ABW07
And lotsa other stuff still in the magazine.
Please reply with opinions on my suggestion!
Thanks! Orcalapras 12:54, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- If someone wants to start an article on Agencyshipping, they're free to do so. *nods* Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 12:55, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
Should we include the ranger ships here, like AlimaShipping? --Ggb81 02:39, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
- Should we? Do they honestly have anything to them? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 09:16, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
- I don't agree that he isn't and it's a non-issue he's included under that cat. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:39, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
Lacewood and King's Rock
I think we should put Lacewood (Sycamore + Sernea) and King's Rock (Lysandre + Sernea) shipping on this page, and maybe Perfect World (Lysandre + Sycamore) shipping as well. They're all really popular ships, and I don't think they should be ignored. --Dunsparce can learn Double-Edge. |B) DEAL WITH IT. (talk) 17:30, 25 July 2014 (UTC)