From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Raieggs is a deck archetype in the Pokémon Trading Card Game based around the EX Holon Phantoms cards Exeggutor δ and Raichu δ. It was widely used in Pokémon Organized Play due to its ability to spread damage around quickly with Exeggutor δ's Split Bomb attack and shut down other decks by dealing good damage to any Pokémon with a Poké-Power.
- Exeggutor δ - using Split Bomb, it can cause an opponent's entire bench to become heavily damaged and force them to send a damaged Pokémon into play when their Active Pokémon is knocked out. Its other attack, Delta Circle, is commonly used to finish the job, dealing 10 damage plus an additional 10 for each Pokémon in play with δ on its card.
- Raichu δ - a versatile Pokémon. Its purpose in the deck is really to make opponents think twice about sending Pokémon with Poké-Powers onto the field, but it can also be used late in the game because its Metallic Thunder attack can hit for a massive 90 damage, at the cost of two discarded Energies.
- Holon's Castform - the deck's perfect starter, because with its Delta Draw attack, the player will gain huge card advantage early, which is crucial to victory.
- Cessation Crystal - turns off all Poké-Powers and Poké-Bodies for both players. The player utilizes no Poké-Powers or Poké-Bodies; therefore, having no drawbacks on the user.
- The last key part of the deck is the Holon Engine, which also allows a player to quickly burn through their deck, getting Exeggutor δ and Raichu δ onto the field quickly.
Typical deck list
The deck list appearing below is not official, and being that this is merely an archetype, a player may wish to change any part of this deck when building his or her own version.
As of the 2009-2010 POP season, Raieggs was completely rotated out with the beginning of the DP-on format, and was therefore impossible to play it.
- TCGPlayer The article from Pooka who played this deck at USA National Championship 2006.