From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Professor Burnet (Japanese: バーネット博士 Dr. Burnet) is a researcher that debuted in Pokémon Dream Radar. She studies the Interdream Zone, the space between dreams and reality. She is friends with Fennel from college; they became friends because they were both interested in studying dreams.
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
- "So you're the new researcher? I appreciate you coming along. I'm Burnet! I research dreams. As part of that research, I'm investigating a certain place."
- Upon entering the Development lab
- "Whatcha think? Want to try out one of the inventions I'm developing?"
- After activating the Special Extension A
- "The Special Extension A is ready to go!"
- "I made it when the idea popped into my head while playing with magnets."
- "If you'd like, give it a try."
- After activating the Special Extension B
- "When I was cleaning my drawer, I found the Special Extension B."
- "I made this extension a while ago, but if you want to, give it a try."
- After activating the Special Extension C
- "Hey, guess what? I just found the Special Extension C."
- "I think I might've been researching the rotation of the planet at the time."
- "If you'd like, try it during your next search."
- "I never would have guessed that the mystery Pokémon was Tornadus!"
- "I just did a lot of research on that Tornadus..."
- "The reason that it looks different than it does in the real world is..."
- "it changed its Forme to match its environment."
- "I'll call this Forme... Therian Forme!"
- "Those other two Pokémon I saw..."
- "they must have been Therian Forme Thundurus and Landorus."
- "I'll get to work on extensions that will let you meet those two."
- "I'll need lots of Dream Orbs, but you're here, so I'm not worried!"
- "I'm counting on you! Keep up the good work!"
- "I knew you could do it!"
- "What you just caught now is Therian Forme Thundurus."
- "What a foreboding appearance!"
- "How wonderful! I'm sure researching Therian Forme Pokémon is important."
- "It'll be a big part of unlocking the mysteries of the Interdream Zone."
- "I'm working on an extension to find Landorus, but I need Dream Orbs."
- "I'm counting on you!"
- "Welcome back! Thank you so much!"
- "Therian Forme Landorus! I can barely take my eyes off it."
- "What's more, researching these three Pokémon will not only teach us much about the Interdream Zone, it will also shed light on many mysteries in the real world as well."
- "It might change everything we know about dreams and reality."
- "What you found for me may be a clue about a new dimension."
- "This is a discovery for the history books."
- "My research is going to get even more interesting."
- "You've really gone above and beyond for me, but I'd be really happy if you'd come help when you have a little more time, like during breaks from your research or something like that."
- "I mean, no other researchers have instincts as good as yours."
- "Whatcha think? Hee hee."
- "I can't wait to see what you'll help me discover next!"
- "Thanks for all your hard work"
- "My inventions haven't been well received by the researchers..."
- "It seems something about my devices is always a little odd."
- "I really want some fresh air. Maybe I'll go for a walk."
- "Thanks for all your efforts!"
- "When I counted them, I found out that you gathered... <number> Dream Orbs! Thanks for bringing me so many!"
- "Could people and Pokémon dream to process strange experiences?"
- "Or do we dream because sleep puts the brain in a special state?"
- "The are still many mysteries."
- "It's nice of you to work so hard, but make sure to get lots of sleep!"
||バーネット博士 Dr. Burnet
||From burnet, the common name for the genus Sanguisorba.
||Same as Japanese name.
||From pimprenelle, salad burnet.
||Similar to Japanese name.
||From the genus Magnolia.
||From pimpinela, salad burnet.
||버넷박사 Dr. Burnet
||Same as Japanese name.