From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the plants Apricorns grow from, see Apricorn.
- If you were looking for the plants Berries grow from, see Berry.
- If you were looking for the Egg Group with the same name in Stadium 2, see Grass (Egg Group).
- If you were looking for the power plant located in Kanto, see Kanto Power Plant.
- If you were looking for the power plant located in Kalos, see Kalos Power Plant.
A plant is a type of item used to decorate bedrooms in the Generation II games and secret bases in the Generation III and IV games.
In the second generation of games, there are three plants available. All are obtained using Mystery Gift.
One feature of Pokémon Stadium 2 allows players to view the entire room and its decorations, including any plants, in 3-D.
In the third generation of games, there are six plants available. These can be bought at the Pretty Petal Flower Shop on Route 104 after obtaining TM43 (Secret Power) on Route 111.
- Red Plant - 3000
- Tropical Plant - 3000
- Pretty Flowers - 3000
- Colorful Plant - 5000
- Big Plant - 5000
- Gorgeous Plant - 5000
- Main article: Goods
In Generation IV, plants are purchased from Goods Merchants in the Underground in trade for spheres.
- Pretty Flowers - 8 Green Spheres
- Lavish Flowers - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Dainty Flowers - 9 Green Spheres
- Lovely Flowers - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Poké Flower - 11, 20 or 30 Pale Spheres
- Bonsai - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Potted Plant - 20 to 21 Red spheres
- Main article: Décor
In Generation V, plants can be used to customize the Pokémon Dream World, and can be bought from Berries.