From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Pokémon Trading Cards series 2 was a set of Pokémon-themed trading cards manufactured by Topps in 2000. There were 72 cards in total: 41 Pokémon cards, 5 "Heroes & Villains" cards, 25 episode cards, and a checklist card. Each of these 72 cards also had two foil card versions (silver and rainbow). In addition, there were 27 bonus "chase cards" not included on the checklist, including 12 die-cut embossed cards, 10 animation stick-on cards, and 5 clear cards.
Cards were sold in randomly distributed packets of five or eight. One card in each packet would be a randomly chosen foil card.
Cards in series 2
Heroes & Villains
Heroes and Villains: Ash Ketchum
Episode card for EP022
(listed as #21 due to EP018
- EP001: Pokémon — I Choose You!
- EP002: Pokémon Emergency!
- EP003: Ash Catches a Pokémon
- EP004: Challenge of the Samurai
- EP005: Showdown in Pewter City
- EP006: Clefairy and the Moon Stone
- EP007: The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
- EP008: The Path to the Pokémon League
- EP009: The School of Hard Knocks
- EP010: Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
- EP011: Charmander — The Stray Pokémon
- EP012: Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
- EP013: Mystery at the Lighthouse
- EP014: Electric Shock Showdown
- EP015: Battle Aboard the St. Anne
- EP016: Pokémon Shipwreck
- EP017: Island of the Giant Pokémon
- EP018: Tentacool & Tentacruel
- EP019: The Ghost of Maiden Peak
- EP020: Bye, Bye Butterfree
- EP021: Abra and the Psychic Showdown
- EP022: The Tower of Terror
- EP023: Haunter versus Kadabra
- EP024: Primeape Goes Bananas
- EP025: Pokémon Scent-sation!
Die-cut embossed cards
Twelve Pokémon cards from the previous series 1 were also available as a secret die-cut version. The die-cut version was almost the same as the normal version, except the edges of the card are cut in unique ways and parts of the print on the front of the card would be embossed.
The twelve die-cut cards in series 2 are:
Animation stick-on cards
The Charmander animation stick-on card
Ten "animation stick-on" cards were included in the set. Each card appears as a normal card, but the picture of the Pokémon can be peeled off and is actually a sticker (with a clear background). On the back of each card is one of nine pieces to a puzzle, except for the Rattata card, which shows a small version of the completed puzzle picture.
There were five "clear cards" included in this set. The clear cards feature a double-sided picture of a Pokémon on the front and back, the back image is the image on the front but in reverse. The rest of the card is transparent.
Series 2 Tins
A set of five tins were also manufactured for series 2.  The tins included seven packs of cards and an extra-large chrome card that matched the cover of the tin.
- Blastoise, Ditto (Pikachu), Pikachu, Flying Pikachu, Diglett, Psyduck, Butterfree, Meowth, Rapidash, Charmander, Surfing Pikachu
- Misty, Brock, Pikachu, Ash
- Jessie, James, Koffing, Meowth, Ekans
- Flying Pikachu
- ↑ Pokémon TV Series 2 (Jeff Allender's House of Checklist)