From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: List of cards, images.
Pokémon Johto Trading Cards series 1 was a set of Pokémon-themed trading cards manufactured by Topps. There were 90 cards in total: 62 Pokémon cards, 27 episode cards and a checklist card. In addition, there were 62 sticker cards, 15 die-cut embossed cards, 10 pop-up cards, and 9 hologram cards which were not included on the checklist.
Cards in the Johto Trading Cards series 1
- SNAP 01 The Lovable Totodile
- SNAP 02 Old Friends and New
- SNAP 03 Cute and Snuggly
- SNAP 04 Chikorita Challenge!
- SNAP 05 Unstoppable Team!
- SNAP 06 Heracross vs. Pinsir!
- SNAP 07 Heracross vs. Mecha Pinsir!
- SNAP 08 Is It a Donphan?
- SNAP 09 The Donphan Herd
- SNAP 10 Hoothoot Hide and Seek
- SNAP 11 Hoothoot Saves the Day
- SNAP 12 Joint Bellossom Attack!
- SNAP 13 Guest Dancer: Pikachu!
- SNAP 14 Hello Spinarak!
- SNAP 15 Spinning a Web for Thieves
- SNAP 16 Snubbull Trouble
- SNAP 17 Ferocious Fighter
- SNAP 18 Stantler Stampede!
- SNAP 19 Stantler Rescue!
- SNAP 20 Quagsire Sighting!
- SNAP 21 Captured Quagsire!
- SNAP 22 Ledyba Times Six!
- SNAP 23 Ledyba Capture!
- SNAP 24 Fighting Mad Ledyba!
- SNAP 25 Nurse Blissey!
- SNAP 26 Doctor's Examination
- SNAP 27 Blissey Surprise!
Die-cut Embossed Cards
There are 15 die-cut embossed evolution cards in the set, representing five three-stage evolutionary lines. The image of each Pokémon and the Pokémon logo are embossed.
There are 10 pop-up cards in the set. Each pop-up card has an image of a Pokémon which can be punched out and then propped up using the rest of the card for support.
There are 9 hologram cards in the set. Each card has an image of a Pokémon with a shiny background.
There are 62 sticker cards in the set, numbered in National Pokédex order. The sticker portion forms an oval on the front of the card, in which the Pokémon is contained. The Pokémon on the sticker cards are identical to the Pokémon in the set.