From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article does not yet meet the quality standards of Bulbapedia. Please feel free to edit this article to make it conform to Bulbapedia norms and conventions.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Funfest missions are a feature of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
Train with Martial Artists! / Sparring with 10 Trainers!
Pokémon levels start at level 15 and increase by one with each additional Trainer encountered. Base pay is 32.
- "I want to ask you a favor! Train me!"
- No: "Too bad!"
- Yes: "Thanks! Now battle me!"
- "Ahh... I lost! You're strong! Battle me again sometime! Farewell!"
Path to an Ace!
Pokémon levels start at level 40 and increase by one with each additional Trainer encountered. Base pay is 60.
- "What is true strength…? Please! Please battle me!"
- No: "Bleh!"
- Yes: "I appreciate it! Let’s begin!"
- "I... lost... I’m not good enough yet. But! Someday! I’ll defeat you! See you!"
Big Harvest of Berries!
Find Lost Items!
- Poké Ball
- Fresh Water
- Paralyz Heal
- Escape Rope
- Big Pearl
In this mission, players have to find Poké Mart clerks and purchase their items at lower prices.
Hello! I'm a moving Poke Mart! The limited-time sale is on now! The <item> is <price>. Would you like to purchase it?
- No: I hope to see you again!
- Yes: Thank you!
Please shop again at Poke Marts!
Find Lost Boys
In this Funfest Mission, many small boys are wandering around in towns and on routes. If the player talks to them, they will say some things about how lost they are, then leave.